Age Of The Many Timeskips

~Ayame POV~
"Are you a cross dresser?" The brat asked looking at Haruhi.

"Of course he isn't!" Tamaki spluttered.

"Haruhi your looking very manly today!" The twins said holding up his arms as if showing off muscles.

"Uh huh. So what are you?" He asked me.

"I'm the only sane one." I sighed.

"Shiro-chan! Wanna eat cake?!" Honey jumped on his back spinning him.

"W-why are you wearing the high school uniform?!" Shiro yelled panicked. Honey teared up.

"AND WHY DO YOU GET SUCH A COOL FRIEND?!" He yelled louder as Mori loomed over him like a predator stalking its prey.

I sighed and sat down watching in exasperation. My idiotic brother was still glowing with joy and and pride at being called a 'King'.

"Baka stop being all high and mighty. He doesn't know how stupid you really are." I deadpanned.

"IMÒTO IS SO MEAN TO ME MOMMY! SHE'S REBELLING! TELL HER TO STOP THIS INSTANT! I'M NOT READY FOR HER TO GO THROUGH PUBERTY! I HEARD GIRLS GET SCARY ON A SPECIFIC TIME EACH MONTH! ONII-CHAN SAYS NO!" Tamaki rambled on, making dramatic poses.

"Shut up Tamaki."

~Time Skip~

"She looks like the crucian carp in my gardens pond." Shiro declared. I held back a snicker. Honestly her lips were to big to be real.

I mentally high-five him as I set down sugar cookies and tea.

Tamaki and the girl were freaking out while Shiro made calm observations.

"Even if you were a carp you would be the most beautiful there was!"

"You're saying I look like a carp?!"

"W-wait no! You misunderstand!!"

"TAMAKI YOU IDIOT!" And she ran out of the room.

"Hey Haruhi. Give Shiro the tea set." Tamaki said, still flustered.

Haruhi tried to pass the tea set but he immediately dropped it.

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" Tamaki yelled.

"LEAVE THE TEA TO THE COOK AND THE CROSSDRESSER! I NEED TO HURRY BEFORE I RUN OUT OF TIME!" Shiro yelled back.

"This is the last straw! If you dare insult Haruhi you shall pay!" Tamaki pulled a lever.

A. God. Damn. Cage.

A god damn cage fucking fell on Shiro.

I cried anime style. "This is a music room yet I've never seen actual instruments. How did you get a cage if you don't even have instruments?" No one answered.

"I'm running out of time! Teach me how to make women happy before it's too late!" He yelled.

"YOUR THE KING RIGHT?!

"King you say?"

~Time Skip Brought To You By Kyoya In A Tu-Tu~

"It's nothing. I'm fine." Shiro said getting up.

"YEEEEEEEEE! THAT WAS PERFECT!"

"Wow your actually good at this Renge."

"Amazing!"

"Shiro-chan looked awesome!"

"Mm...."

"ALMOST ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS! THE ONLY SANE ONE IS AYAME-SENPAI! NOW ITS GOING TO BE TOO LATE!" He ran out of the room.

"Yay! I'm not classified with chu idiots." I clapped my hands ignoring the looks and depression clouds from my brother.

"Didn't you guys hear what he said? He said 'I'm going to run out of time.' " Haruhi said.

I groaned as I saw an evil glint in my brothers eye.

~Time Skip Brought To You By Usa-chan eating cake~

Tamaki and I played the duet skillfully.

Guess what? They do have instruments. Shocker I know.

"You will practice with me and Ayame until you play this piece to perfection. Do you understand?"

"Hai.."

THE NEXT DAY :3

All the guys + Haruhi were in tuxes. I was in a simple white dress. It was very uncomfortable. I prefer blue-jean shorts and a nice top.

Sadly, Kyoya threatened me. And I can't say no to the look that says 'I will kill you if you don't do this'.

Hina came in and practically lit up when she saw Shiro at the piano.

The two played the piece happily and perfect. They were so cute!

LATER

"THAT STUPID KID IS STEALING ALL MY COSTUMERS!"

"Calm down senpai."

"He's just a kid and-"

"He is your apprentice."

"I LOVE CAKE!"
______________
Ayame:That was a lot of time skips.

Author-chan: Ah well Author-chan is lazy X3

Host Club: She forgot to do this once again but Author-chan does not own Ouran High School Host Club or any of the cast.

Author-chan: Ehehe Author-chan is forgetful! Also I own Ayame!

Ayame: Excuse me I am my own person!

Author:Ehehe Author-chan made you. Author-chan can destroy you.

Ayame: I am owned by Author-chan!

Everyone: J'ne!