Welcome

Hello there.
My name is Ayame Grandite Suoh.
I work in the famous Ouran High School Host Club as the chef.

My older brother is supposedly the King and my boyfriend is the Shadow King.

You may know them as Tamaki, princely type, and Kyoya, cool type.

My friend Alyssa has been dating Hikaru Hiitachiin, the little devil type, for the past year and they seem to be going steady.

His brother Kaoru, also devil type, was lonely at first but now he's okay with it.

Mori, silent type, and Honey, Lolita-Shota type, already graduated Ouran but couldn't find it in them self to leave the club.

Haruhi, natural type, has started dating my idiotic brother. It's about damn time too. I've been waiting for a year. They also seemed to be pretty serious.

When I first met the club, I can't say I liked them. They annoyed me with their nosy ways and naive nature.

Yet, as time grew on, I felt my affection for every single one of them grow. They all feel like an irreplaceable family.

The memories that took place in this very room never cease to make me smile.

And so, I only have one thing to say.

If you ever feel sad or discouraged, plagued by troubles, or desperate to smile come by the host club.

We'll listen to you and try to make you forget, even for a moment, about the cruelty of life. We'll be there if you need a friend. And we'll cry and laugh with you.

So drop by our club.

I guarantee you will always be greeted with a smile, rose petals, and of course a,

"Welcome."

The End