Special #2

Ah Valentines Day. A day to spend with your loved ones in absolute peace and love. A day for lovers to express their undying emotions. Yes, it is a romantic and calm day.

CRASH!

"ACCEPT MY LOVE!"

"DON'T TOUCH ME SENPAI!"

Unless you're in the Host Club.

I sighed as I watched my brother chase around his 'daughter' holding a chocolate rose.

"DON'T RUN FROM DADDY!" He yelled lunging for a hug.

Haruhi ducked behind Mori in a attempt to escape.

"GIVE YOUR LOVE TO AYAME!!" She yelped. I gave her a betrayed look.

"Ah! My dear little sister must be so jealous-" he lunged to hug me. Just before he reached me I slammed a fist onto his head.

"I'm fine." I said and in seconds he was in the emo corner. "No one loves Daddy..." He cried anime tears.

A light bulb flickered on top of my head. "I almost forgot!" I pulled out some chocolates.

"So Ayame you fell for one of us? Can't say I'm surprised." Hikaru smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course not. You guys are all freaks as far as I'm concerned." I said.

"Ouch." Kaoru winced.

"I'm delivering this for a friend." I said tossing the box to Hikaru.

"So your friend likes me?" He asked reading the tag.

Aly

(A:N😉😉😉😉)

He opened the box and tried one. "What brand is this?"

"Homemade."

"It's surprisingly good for homemade chocolate." He said.

Kaoru tried one. "Yeah," he muttered. "Aly... I don't think a girl named Aly ever came by here." He said and I shrugged.

"Aya-chan! Haru-chan! Come eat cake with me!" Honey called waving at the different heart decorated cakes, chocolates, cupcakes, and cookies I made.

I dragged Haruhi over to the desserts.

"You better like it because I am awesome at cooking." I said biting into a cookie.

"It's good." Haruhi rolled her eyes at me.

"You make the best cake ever Aya-chan!!!" Honey stuffed cakes into his mouth.

"See? Honey's nice to me Haru-hi." I glared playfully at the brunette.

"DAUGHTER I SHALL FEED YOU THAT CHOCOLATE!" Tamaki bolted up and screamed like a crazed man and started chasing Haruhi. She ran out the door and he followed. "LEAVE ME ALONE SENPAI!"

Honey started eating the cakes so fast they all disappeared. "Owwww my tummy hurts." He whined. I sweatdropped.

Kaoru was feeding Hikaru chocolate in a (gross) seductive way.

Mori picked up Honey and carried him to his nappy time corner.

Kyoya was being a Shadow King and watching everyone with an evil glint in his eyes.

Just another regular, supposed to be peaceful, day.