Ch 149 - Entering Girls Tent

'Can Kushida-chan know about this?'

Please mind your own damn business Kushida-chan, and stop interfering with Hachiman's manipulation of the poor guy's heart.

"Consequences that follow are something neither you nor I want to think about...."

"As for Yamauchi, isolate him first, and then contact Karuizawa in two days, ask her to say that her underwear was lost again, or entrust Kushida to help...."

"K-Kushida-san?"

"Yeah, let her day that her underwear was also stolen, but Yamauchi is already isolated, making impossible for him to do the crime....Doing this, he will also be cleared."

"• •" Kushida-chan...."Hikigaya-kun is really evil..."

"Heh? Why do you say that Kushida-chan? He always helped our class, right?"

"...Yeah, but I always felt he's saying bad things about me...."

"It's okay, you have Mii-chan as your best friend, right?"

"Hirata, during this extra time, we can
use it to conduct a thorough investigation and find the real prisoner...."

"If not, just put the blame on Ibuki's head...she's from the outside world after all...."

"• ! • " Hirata felt like he was being corrupted.

"Did you understand what I just said?

'Why's he quiet all of sudden? Don't you have anything to respond?'

Because the current deal is indeed the best solution, although Yamauchi may feel unjust, he doesn't want to see the class split like this.

And it's not a completely false accusation against Yamauchi.

If the culprit is found, then he will definitely be innocent.

But, if this was really Yamauchi who did it... then moving him away would also protect Hirata's precious jewels.

Kill multiple birds with one charge.

"....." Ibuki, who was also standing in the corner, got lost for words to make for this Hikigaya-kun.

Is it because you are conspiring in front of her like this?

Although her voice is relatively small, her body has been trained to death in the family's dojo.

Physical fitness is relatively good, so she can hear Hachiman's bad remarks for his own class, trying to sway over Hirata.

xxxxx

Before she could even digest what just happened in front of her face, Hirata already turned around.

"It seems this is the only way."

A bitter smile was now being given towards one person, "Yamauchi."

"Hirata, tell me you believe I didn't steal underwear, right?!"

It was getting even more difficult for Hirata to keep a straight face, but he did somehow control to exclaim out loud.

"I believe you, but Yamauchi, after you pack up, I will give you a sleeping bag, and then go to another stronghold....."

"You can live there for the next few days, but don't worry, I will provide you with enough food and toilet supplies...."

"Okay?...No, wait, Hirata what did you just say?" Yamauchi now feels something is wrong here, he instantly reacted.

Because, it would characterize him as a panty thief?!

Even Hirata said that!

"It can't be me! If a girl's underwear was stolen, wouldn't it be Ike to do more likely?" Yamauchi quickly defended himself, gasping on the one last straw, blaming his own friend.