Ch 162 - Girl, you are Fallin'?

Head teachers of the 4 classes are past students of ANHS.

In order to train students, the school adopts a Strength-oriented plan, and the operation is to set up various special exams to allow individuals to grow in competition.

Only, the school's test questions are not endless, so there may be some exams overlapping

For example, the questions on the Deserted island exam for this current generation of students are the same as the ones, when the 4 class teachers were high on drugs about reaching Class A.

Drop a kick on Mashima's head, when he wasn't looking. But, he still overpowered them, it was pretty cool.

Occupy a stronghold, then live together, collect initial points, and final step of guessing the leader.

Because they were familiar with it and had the authority of teachers, easily knew the total number of strongholds.

At the same time, you can also learn what you didn't do well at the beginning.

Among them, what Chie just said regarding Class C, occupying Admin's hut now is the bad marked no. 25 on
the island map.

This base location is very special.

It was placed on the edge of the White Tower, but no students have found it, until now.

“I remember that place was-”

Sakagami of Class D said, "Isn't that residence of the hired staff?”

“This location is very hidden,” Mashima who graduated from Class A decided to inform these past failure of a student, “Occupying this place is beyond the normal insight of students, and there is also a card machine here, although it does not have the advantage of becoming an ordinary stronghold. However....”

Mashima revealed the rules and answers to the exam, which can only be seen with the authority of a teacher.

“But you can get an extra 50 points by occupying this place. Because when you discover it, you fully consider the situation on the island and understand it is for an artificial island, so there will naturally be people to take care of it.... Finding this location, is equivalent to the bonus points for additional questions.”

In other words, if you discover it, you will get a special bonus of 50 points first.

“So it's Class C again....” Sakagami looked here with some bitterness visible on his old face.

Because of the 25 strongholds on the island, none of them were fully discovered in the past exams, and even the number of 20 strongholds discovered was very small.

This time, 23 were directly found in the exam.

What's even more ridiculous, Class C occupied 20 strongholds within 2 hours of arriving on the island, which was surprising, and now they have discovered even such ultra-hidden places.

Both scoring and the insights are just horrific, when being compared to the past students under Chabashira.

As the Head teacher of Class D, Sakagami obviously knew about Ryuen's plan.

'....That boy was smart, excellent, and would find loopholes in the exam, but now it seems that he is not as good as Class C here.'

It will be difficult to counterattack.

Because his class was at the bottom, and Ryuen had been strategically planning to open a counter, and market drinks.

'.....I believed in Ryuen's strength, but now, I suddenly felt like he might not be able to beat Class C.'