Ch 153 - Visiting Ichinose's Camp

In this way, three of them giddily headed to the area of Grade 1 Class B.

Koenji occupied most of the strongholds, and Class B, like others, faces the dilemma of not being able to make a good stronghold.

But Ichinose and the others were smart, knew a base can be marked 3 times a day for 8 hours at a time.

So, they quietly waited for the said hours to end and occupied it.

'Yahoo, I got a stronghold in a vegetable field!'

When Hikigaya-kun just came.

It can be seen that compared to others, Class B is obviously much more harmonious.

Under the leadership of Ichinose, the camping area of Class B is quite lovely, boys doing heavy work, and girls just enjoying the day.

“They are worthy of being Class B!”

Even if they are determined to be promoted to Class A, will have to start a war with their alliance class, Class B, sooner or later, but now Suzune and Hachiman are feeling a little emotional when....yeah.

If they were given a class like this, Hachiman would not choose to fail.

And, Suzune also felt that she could lead others to be promoted to Class A.

Of course, this is just nonsense.

The models of Class B and C are quite similar at first glance.

But in fact, Class B is actually a democratic republic.

As for Class C, at best it’s called multi-party cooperation, at worst it’s warlords fighting and the people are in dire straits.

The class needs Kushida and Hirata to act as glue, is then persuaded by Hachiman and Suzune to follow some instructions.

But as long as their own interests are jeopardized, even if it is a small one, may betray Hikigaya-kun in a heart beat.

“Hikigaya-kun, Horikita-san, and Kikyo-chan~”

From a distance, Ichinose spotted the two workers of Hikigaya-kun, with a  smile on her face, waving and running towards the three uninvited guests. 'But, me and Kushida-chan are old friends, so I used her name directly...'

Kushida-chan felt like it was not much of a bad decision to go out with Hikigaya-kun.

Also started talking with a (*^▽^*) expression.

'....I hope to become friends with so many people.'

Her affinity is very strong and it is possible to achieve this goal, but she knows very well that Ichinose-san's powers are much stronger than hers.

'So, I previously used to think that being a good girl was my unique advantage, but when I came here, I realized that... I actually lost.'

Lost to Ichinose-san.

After discovering the arrival of the Hikigaya-kun's trio, in addition to Ichinose being so excited, Kanzaki also stood up, to make this girl in check.

'I usually follow Ichinose, looking very dull, but also relatively calm.'

But, Kanzaki-kun is very capable, got his life moto from Professor Ayanokoji. 'If you have the power, but don't use it, you are a fool.'

When Hachiman's class needed a top level guy to provide tutoring for poor students due to old questions exposed from the previous exam, Kanzaki took charge of Sudo.

It was difficult to deal with those academic idiots, but Kanzaki was able to persevere, and Sudo did grow in his studies and was already working very hard.