Ch 159 - Horny Kushida's Sexcapade

"Is there a problem? Actually, they just started arguing, and finally most of the classmates agreed to take me in," Ibuki thought he was only being too paranoid, "There's nothing Horikita and Hikigaya can do!"

"• | • " Ryuen, now made a long face.

'So, Class C has a lot of pigs humping around....Then it may not be difficult to obtain one or two spies.'

"It's just that I haven't gotten the specific information about the team leader yet," Ibuki stretched both of her palms, and crossed her fingers to show off, "When it's time to swipe the leader card, here in Class C are Sudo, Koenji, and Hikigaya."

"Does that mean, they are still on guard against you?" Kaneda pointed out the obvious, even pushed up his glasses slightly.

"So, what?!" Ibuki clicked her tongue in annoyance, when her ability is being doubted, "But I also have my own observations!"

"Last night when Class C had dinner, I noticed that Kushida's attitude toward Koenji was a bit special. Everyone else only had a bowl of fish soup, but she served Koenji a large piece of fish. But the boys in Class C seemed to have no problem with that!" Ibuki felt this was a real anomaly, knowing how picky boys were of her own class.

"Koenji Rokusuke?"

Ryuen was a little surprised.

Kushida Kikyo, he also knew a little bit, she was a rare talent.

That girl was obviously a student in a foreign class, but she ended up getting the contact information of almost most of the students in his class.

Even Ishizaki and Komiya thought Kushida was a real angel.

Be willing to talk to them.

But just like Ibuki Mio, according to their understanding of Kushida, although she is an angel, her kind should treat everyone in the same way.

There is no one in the entire 1st grade who doesn't know Kushida.

Only, now she did something very biased towards Koenji.

More importantly, no one else had any objections!

Why?

If it was because Koenji was her boyfriend that she was partial to him, that would explain her behavior.

'But, if this was the case, students of Class C will definitely have strong opinions.....'

After all, Kushida is like an idol now, and if her fans know that she has a boyfriend or even gets married.

Will definitely go crazy.

People like Ishizaki and others, who always dream about whether they should invite Kushida-chan to come out and drink milk tea together.

They would do really something crazy. 'So, Ibuki's observation is somewhat interesting....'

"Is that all?"

Ryuen looked at Ibuki with a somewhat dissatisfied tone.

Because, this is not genuine evidence to be proud of.

"Actually, this observation is also very useful," Kaneda felt something fishy, so he decided to give his voice, "First of all, Class C quickly occupied so many base locations, so that person should have good motor skills!"

"According to the information obtained by Ibuki, the people who went to swipe the card together were Sudo, Hikigaya, and Koenji."

"The area of a stronghold is not very large, but according to ordinary people's footsteps, it still takes more than ten minutes to walk. So this is a big project....."