Ch 150 - Looking down at Sato

Hachiman felt like he just dodged a bullet.

“Look, if the prisoner is really a boy from our class, there will be no underwear to be found!”

“Eto.... Hikigaya-kun please explain?”

Now, Sato was confused, when he revealed this exclusive news to girls.

'Why don't you find the underwear, after looking inside the boy's stuff?'

“Because if perverts were really in our class, they wouldn't be so stupid, right?”

“ 💢 ” Sato felt like Hikigaya-kun just insulted her.

Only, the boy didn't care about her red veins popping out, he just continued to fool these people, explained using hand gestures.

Hachiman was pretty serious right now, “After all, if a girl loses anything, she will definitely ask to search the boy's luggage the next day. Whether it is hidden in a backpack or a tent,  not safe....”

“...it seems to be the case...”

These words made the girls look at each other with hesitation.

“Could it be on your body?” Shinohara's eyebrows got twitched, but dared to ask the question, with a random expression of disgust.

It’s okay to steal a girl’s cloth, but still carry it with you.

Very disgusting.

“Also a possibility.”

Hachiman rapidly nodded his head, and then stared at Shinohara's eyes, opening his mouth, with a blank face, “But if he is really a pervert, then just carrying Karuizawa's underwear on, will not satisfy him. The most likely possibility is to directly wear it on his bod-”

“Wear, wear it on your body?!” Even  Sakura, the girl that has always maintained a very small, transparent presence, is active today.

Because, this statement was just beyond her cognition.

“He should die……”

“Hikigaya-kun, please stop talking!”

Even, Suzune now showed a cold expression.

Girls inside felt they might have underestimated what a real pervert could actually do?

I have no bottom line.

Now, reflected on their understanding of abnormal perverted kinks.

For example, you steal underwear then wear it on your body.

Or even put it directly on your head.

“This possibility cannot be ruled out."

“Muaahhhh!” Karuizawa felt like smashing her own head, to being clumsy about not keeping her items a bit more secure.

“It's okay, Kei-chan... I'll help you burn your...hehe..so embarrassing...”

“But I think it is more likely that other party will throw away the cloth after using it....”

“After all, the risk of being discovered is too high!”

Listening to Hikigaya-kun's scornful words, the girls faces paled even more.

Because what he said makes sense.

Even the suggestion that Shinohara had just spoken about a body search was rendered useless.

Since, X would do such a thing in private, there is no reason why he should not be aware that he is doing a crime.

It's too stupid to keep evidence of crimes or anything like that.