Ch 155 - Ichinose, you stupid Cunt!

At this time, Hachiman was about to continue speaking, but suddenly stopped because he found a new face coming over.

"Ichinose-san."

A blond boy wearing glasses suddenly came over, "Can I help you?"

"Ah, this...." Ichinose realised it was none other than a free loader of Class D, she decided to give him a nice work to make up for it, "Then, could you please go over there and assist Chihiro-chan and the others?"

"....I see, thank you." The boy also looked quite surprised for a moment, before keeping a polite face, bowed slightly, and then left.

"This is a student from Ryuen-kun's class," Suzune immediately provide her useful data, when she saw this boy's face.

"....." Ichinose, did she make a wrong move? Get a bad opinion of her treating students of different classes very rudely?

Although this is the camp of Class B, don't forget that Suzune was the one who was deceived by Hachiman into memorizing the entire grade roster.

'So, I naturally recognized this boy was not a student of Class B!'

'He was a good academic student named Kaneda who was in Ryuen-kun's class....'

"Yeah, Kaneda-kun is a student of Class D..." Ichinose decided to make herself look angelic in front of others, and explained with a smile, "It is said that he had a conflict with Ryuen-kun and was kicked out. Then, his class had given up, leaving the boy alone. How should I say...since he came to our camp, we can't just leave him alone...."

Both, Ichinose-san's actions and words look very much like a good virgin.

But it only made Hachiman, Suzune and Kushida feel more reassured.

Because even though Ryuen's class abstained, Hachiman's statement at the time was that he must still be hiding on island.

Then, he also revealed Ibuki-san was a bad spy.

It can be identified from the electronic device in the small cloth bag that Ibuki-san buried.

And now, there is also a person from Ryuen's class with Ichinose.

It is already confirmed that he deliberately placed spies in other classes in order to obtain information about the Leaders.

Obtaining, Hachiman's class leader information will invalidate the 300 bonus points.

But Class B doesn't have any, so the goal is to guess the leader correctly and deduct 50 points while adding the same to their own.

The picture of Ryuen's game is indeed not small.

If you want to score more after selling out the initial points, any 0-point battle is fake.

"He's really a student of Class D!"

Hachiman now showed a look of understanding and said with a nice smile, "What a coincidence, our class also accepted a student from Class D. Her name is Ibuki. Like Kaneda, she was kicked out because she rebelled against Ryuen. But Ibuki looks much worse, she seems to have been punched!"

"Well, that's really pitiful." Ichinose pursed her lips and said with some watery eyes, "To meet someone like Ryuen-kun, the people of Class D are really unlucky!"

"....." Hachiman. 'I deliberately pointed out that my class also accepted a student from Ryuen, just to make you more vigilant.'

'As a result, you only started to sympathize with the harmful agents.'

'Previously, I was thinking not to help Class B too much, so that Ichinose's points would not rise so fast, and then I could successfully defeat her.'