Ch 151 - Suzune is very Cute?

Hachiman is going back to his tent to take a long nap.

Because he had to play Ibuki, then again follow Koenji and Sudo to clear the base in a few hours.

Even if you just do it for a show, he still need to do it three times a day.

Not easy.

So, getting enough rest is important.

Only, when Hachiman returned to the tent, and since there was no pillow, he decided to take out his personal clothing, and use instead.

Unzipping the bag, a pair of blue striped underwear, with pink hearts came into view.

And, this is a girl's und-

Hachiman's mind recalled the coherent analysis in Karuizawa's tent.

Either, it could be the fault of someone from outside, or it might be the perverted behavior from Class C.

So, whoever has the underwear there may be a fucking creep.

Looking at this now, Karuizawa's underwear is actually here!

So, Hikigaya-kun are you a pervert?

'No, I was framed!'

Generally, people are chosen to be framed by someone who seems to be capable of doing such a thing.

Which makes it easier for the frame-up to be successful.

'So, in Ibuki's eyes, am I this kind of pervert?' Hikigaya-kun lost all his sleep in an instant.

xxxxx

"So, boss what do you want to do?" Kushida is quite happy today, giddily moving over the rough patch of ground.

A very cute voice.

But, no... Hachiman's eyes have dark circles under, so Kushida-chan, you should not be happy at your boss's day of misery.

'I just can't help it! hehe~'

At the moment, Suzune and Kushida, both were invited by Hachiman over, to visit the section where the latter picked fruits yesterday.

The same day, Ibuki was picked up by Yamauchi, but he was also one of the members who went picking fruits with Kushida, so the girl also knew the location where Yamauchi became a helper.

“I originally wanted to go back to the tent and sleep.” Hachiman's face looked pale, when Kushida gave him a smile like that, “But I discovered this by accident.”

Putting his left hand into his pocket and took out a pair of striped underwear.

Looking at what was in Hachiman's hand, both Suzune's and Kushida's expressions instantly changed, into that of revulsion.

“Are you a panty thief?!” Kushida was really shocked by the sudden change of outcome, she just couldn't believe it. 'I was doing jobs for a pervert this whole time?!

“.....” Hachiman. 'I just want to say 10 words to this girl.'

Because of what she just said.

'Do you really think I am that kind of person?!'

“What do you think, Horikita?”

“Is Ibuki-san putting the blame on you?”

'Um.....Horikita is indeed much cuter than a two-faced bitch, Kushida.'

You have to learn from this apathetic girl, about respecting your superiors.