41

Sparsh is sitting quietly and is still looking at the phone because Samrat had said that he talks to her, but till now he has neither called nor come. Both Avyansh and Ekansh are sitting around her and are continuously trying to convince her, but she does not want to listen to anything. She is sitting with a plate of food in her hands for a long time. However, Sparsh refuses to let the morsel reach her mouth, and Avyansh understands that if he tries too hard, she will become extremely angry, potentially escalating the situation.

“Bro, Sparsh is not ready to eat food. You said that both of us should go with her because she is most comfortable with us, but after coming here, she has forgotten us too. She does not want anyone else around her except Samrat.”

At this moment, Avyansh is engaged in a conversation with Adhrith, who is becoming increasingly upset after listening to her situation. However, as soon as Sparsh hears Samrat's name, she begins to look around and ask him.

"Where is Samrat? He told me that he talks to me, so why has he not come yet? He wants to talk to me."

Both brothers stare at each other, unable to come up with any answers. They both know that Samrat had told them very well that he might be late for today's meeting, so they have to take excellent care of Sparsh. In Mumbai, he keeps Sparsh with him all the time, and both of them work very well in the office. They also engage in lengthy conversations at home, but he has been absent for the past four hours, which has left her feeling extremely upset.

"Bro, she hasn't been clingy to anyone yet."

“Matters of love are different, my brother. She struggles to express her deep love for Samrat verbally, but the truth is that she is deeply in love with him, a fact that even Papa finds difficult to comprehend. He believes that if he could somehow create a distance between them, it would be beneficial, but in reality, there is no distance between them at this moment. We have confirmed that these two are perfect for each other. Now, even if I have to face opposition from Papa, I will arrange for Sparsh to marry Samrat. Once I get confirmation from Samrat’s family, then no one can stop me. Papa has sent Sparsh there specifically to ensure that if Samrat's family meets her and rejects the marriage, Samrat will back out. However, I don't believe he will act in such a manner. He also knows very well what he has to do and what not to do. From what I've observed, Sparsh's love for Samrat is so intense that she struggles to articulate it verbally, while Samrat's love for her is evident in every moment. He expresses it in his behavior, in his actions, and in everything he does.”

Adhrith is speaking with concern because Sparsh hasn't eaten anything in a long time, and she hasn't had breakfast either. As a brother, he is deeply concerned for Sparsh, and the other people listening to him are equally worried. Both brothers are trying a lot to feed Sparsh, but she is not eating at all and is simply remembering Samrat repeatedly.

"Where is my Samrat?”

Suddenly, the door opens, revealing Samrat standing in front of her. Upon seeing him, she immediately smiles, moves both of them away from her, and runs to embrace him. Samrat greets her with a smile, and as soon as she approaches him in this manner, he swiftly lifts her off the ground and embraces her, causing her to wrap her legs around his waist. Adhrith begins yelling loudly when he hears no sound, while both brothers smile broadly at the scene.

"Avi, eku, what happened there?"

"Bro, Samrat is here; I will talk to you later. First,  let's feed this crazy girl something."

Sure…

He disconnected and showed the plate to Samrat. Samrat glanced at the plate before swiftly bringing Sparsh down to stand before him. He gripped Sparsh's face tightly with both hands, gazed into her eyes, and spoke angrily to her.

"I told you that I have to go for some very important work; I may be late. In such a situation, you will not trouble anyone; then why haven't you eaten anything till now?"

"You were angry..."

Samrat starts looking at Sparsh very well because he was very angry from the moment he left from there. Prior to his arrival, he had gathered a wealth of information from a reliable source, and he was fully aware of both the positive and negative aspects of this property. And he had thought very well that he would kill that man, but he wanted to listen to him first, and after listening to him, his anger seems to be increasing. He smiles lightly at the sight of Sparsh, holds her hand, and immediately brings her close to the food. He then sits down, looks at both brothers, and informs them.

"Have you both eaten anything? Or are you starving because of your sister?"

"Are you mad? She has not eaten, and if we had eaten here, everyone would have killed us when we got there."

Samrat smiles lightly and immediately signals a man to bring food for everyone. In a short while, food is brought for everyone, but Sparsh is still not ready to touch the food. Avyansh immediately approaches her and begins feeding her, but she pushes his hand away from her.

"What happened, Sparsh? If you don't want to eat this, I order it."

"I don't want to eat food."

Samrat is watching very carefully because she has done this before; then Parkshit had fed her very lovingly and slowly, she had eaten the food. He immediately pulled her aside and began to explain the situation.

"You know, grandfather mentioned that he plans to establish a new branch in Mumbai soon, and he also aims to create a large outlet there, necessitating the recruitment of talented designers."

Sparsh begins attentively listening to Samrat, while Samrat gradually engages in conversation with her and begins feeding her with his hands. Both Avyansh and Ekansh are closely observing the situation and are smiling as they eat. Samrat is also eating, but his entire focus is on ensuring that Sparsh eats her food properly. From Sparsh's sudden reaction to his words, Samrat is able to discern that Sparsh is worried about something. He first quietly eats the food and then tells her two brothers.

“I want to talk to Sparsh for a little while; it is a matter of some time, then I will leave her in your room.

"I want to stay here with you in your room."

All three of them immediately start looking at her because they know very well that they cannot refuse Sparsh for anything so easily, so Samrat tries to explain to her.

"Sparsh, this is not your room; you have to stay in the other room."

“I want to stay here with you in this room.”

After hearing the way and the confidence with which Sparsh said this, Avyansh and Ekansh came to know very well that Sparsh never asked for anything from anyone under any circumstances, so Ekansh says smilingly.

“I don't have any problem with my sister staying with you, nor do I see any problem in it if she spends the night here too. I have a problem with only one thing: if my sister faces even the slightest problem because of you, you don't even know how much trouble you will get into. My sister holds a deep affection for you. That's why I have a great deal of trust in you. However, as a brother, I harbor a constant fear that you might act in a way that even my father finds unsettling. She can stay with you here in this room for the night; I don’t see any problem later because I have complete faith in you. I am going back to my room. Take care of her."

Aviyansh also smiles as he leaves with his brother, and when Samrat notices Sparsh staring at him, he immediately holds her face, kisses her forehead, and says lovely to her.

"What should I do about you? .... You will make me so used to you that I will not be able to live without you even for a moment. Now when we go from here after 2 days, you will be in your room, and I will be getting worried in the guest room downstairs because your father will not let you come to me under any circumstances."

"Should I feed him a sleeping pill again?"

Upon hearing Sparsh's innocent response, Samrat bursts into laughter, shakes his head, and refuses her.

"You should not do this at all and should never do it; this is a wrong thing, so we should not do all this, understood."

"Okay… I have to go for a walk."

Samrat takes a deep breath, aware that he can't avoid talking about Sparsh under any circumstances. However, he also knows that his grandfather will undoubtedly try to find out who exactly he wants to introduce him to. If he discovers that it's Sparsh, it could potentially spoil a lot of things, as he believes Devnarayan would already be aware of Sparsh's situation. Samrat immediately stands up smiling and extends his hand to hold her hand. Sparsh slowly reaches out to clasp his hand. Samrat looks at her very carefully and, holding her arm, immediately makes her stand in front of him and says to her.

"What is the problem?"

Sparsh first starts looking at him very carefully. She examines the locked door once more before uttering these words.

"When the door is closed, no one can enter, so no one will come inside, but even if we leave from here, nothing will happen."

“What happened, Sparsh?”

Sparsh immediately approaches him, touches his chest near his heart, and gazes into his eyes.

How will I touch you if you hurt here?

Samrat immediately realizes that Sparsh has once again foreshadowed something, which is why she is worried. Then suddenly the door handle starts turning, and then Sparsh, without any delay, snatches the gun from Samrat's waist and targets it on the door. Then suddenly the door opens, and three people enter there who already have guns in their hands. Before Samrat understands anything, Sparsh shoots the gun at one of the people and kills him. Samrat, without any delay, picks up the knife kept in the fruit nearby and targets quickly towards the other man, which hits him directly on the chest. Sparsh smiles as he looks at Samrat, but before the man with the knife on his chest can fall, he unexpectedly fires a bullet between them, causing Samrat to push her away from him for her safety.

She falls backwards, and before Samrat can come towards her, the other man starts firing his gun. He has fallen to the other side in an attempt to save himself, but Sparsh has already snatched his gun, leaving him without a weapon. Sparsh shoots the man while lying down, but the bullet does not hit him, and he survives. Samrat, without wasting any time, runs towards the man and makes him fall down. He takes out the knife from the other man's chest and attacks the other man. Sparsh watches everything that happens. All three men are injured, and due to so much noise, Avyansh and Ekansh also reach there. As soon as they notice the situation, they swiftly apprehend all three men, including Samrat. All three men have been caught very well, but Samrat's eyes are roaming around because there was no security here. He is not staying at his own hotel but staying at a small hotel; only his security team knows everything. A few minutes back, the full team was here, but right now no one is here. This was a surprising thing for him. The two boys from the security team suddenly appear.

Where the hell do you both go?”

"Sir, it was time for a shift change. The previous guards had gone to eat, and we were just arriving."

Samrat nods his head and gives his knife to the guard so that he can catch the man lying down properly. As soon as the guard grabs the knife, he attacks Samrat, striking him in the chest. Immediately upon witnessing this, Sparsh fires at both boys, causing them to fall to the ground within a minute and ultimately depart from this world.

All three turn and start looking at Sparsh; the anger in her eyes at this time is worth seeing. Samrat hands over the men to Aviyansh and Ekansh properly and comes to Sparsh himself.

Sparsh, I am okay.”

As soon as Sparsh hears his voice, she immediately hugs him and starts crying, but Samrat quickly comes and hugs her. The security team comes and takes a good look at everything. But he is most worried about Sparsh because tomorrow she has to meet his family, and this incident can have a bad effect on Sparsh.

******

Here is an update I hope you like it.
Please let me know.

Ohhh God now what.