37

Samrat has been noticing Sparsh for a long time; she is working very well on the laptop and checking a lot of details in a file. Samrat has been watching her for the last two hours. He is sitting in front of her and trying his best to do his work, but his entire focus is on Sparsh's work. Sarvaksh is also observing Sparsh, as they have never required her to perform any office work. However, since Adwitya informed them that Sparsh is performing her office work exceptionally well and with full concentration, he has been bringing her along with them for the past three days. Sparsh is delighted with this arrangement, as it allows her to learn new things every day, something she enjoys greatly. The three brothers, who had gone out for some work, also arrived at the cabin. They notice Samrat and Sarvaksh very well, but Sparsh, busy with her work even after their arrival, does not pay attention to them. Seeing this, they smile lightly. Adhrith approaches Sarvaksh and explains the situation.

“You always have a smile on your face, but this smile is different; will you tell me the reason for it?”

“The reason for this will not be told by me, but Sparsh will tell you in a while.”

He immediately says his words and starts looking at Samrat, who is smiling and looking at Sparsh without blinking his eyes. All the brothers also begin to stare at them, to which Adhyant softly responds.

"I thought I would be very possessive about Sparsh, but the way Samrat treats her, I now feel that no one, not even me, can take care of Sparsh more than him, because the way he takes care of her, we all can't manage it in so many years."

Everybody nods in approval, but Rudraksh often becomes very quiet on seeing both of them, due to which today, for the first time, all three of them together say to him:.

“What is your problem?”

I am confident that no one can care for our Sparsh more than Samrat, and no one can show her as much love as Samrat does. Love, respect, and care for Sparsh are visible in everything he does. If I am most concerned about something, it is Samrat's family. Samrat has no problem with Sparsh, but it is possible that his family also does not have any problem with Sparsh."

After hearing Rudraksh's words, all three brothers start looking at Samrat, who is only looking at Sparsh. Sparsh immediately looks at Samrat and smiles, starting her work again. Samrat has no patience at all, so he comes to Sparsh and starts asking her about the work she has done, which she understands very well, and her brothers standing there are also listening to all that Sparsh is saying, which surprises them a lot that Sparsh has understood even the smallest detail very well and notified them too. Samrat smiles, looks at her brothers, and tells her.

“My queen, you are very talented in your work. I think you'll leave behind the best of the best. If you welcome me, I'd love to do business with you."

When she hears Samrat's words, Sparsh starts laughing loudly. Her laughter starts echoing in the cabin. Everyone starts smiling lightly when they hear her laughter. Samrat sits near her feet and says something to her while looking at her.

"Sparsh, I have been with you for a long time and want to take things further, but first, I have to ask you: what will you do if you have to live without me or your family?"

Sparsh, who was laughing a while ago, becomes completely silent upon hearing his question and starts doing her work again. Samrat looks at her brothers, who are also looking at Sparsh, who is quietly doing her work without giving any answer, which even he is unable to understand. Samrat wants to repeat what he says again, but Adhrith shakes his head and stops him from doing so.
.

.

.
Sparsh is sitting in her room; all her pets are sitting near her; Shamsher is also sitting near her; Sparsh's parrot is sitting on his head; and on his back, both of Sparsh's cats are resting in such a way as if he were their mattress. Additionally, both of Sparsh's dogs are sitting beside her, their heads resting on the ground as they gaze at Sparsh. Sparsh is holding her mouse, and a squirrel is sitting on her shoulder. She is in deep thought. Samrat knew very well that Sparsh had not forgotten his words, and she must be thinking about them. That's why he was quietly peering inside through her window, while Prakshit was approaching to check on his daughter. Upon noticing Samrat peering inside, Parikshit spoke to him.

"What are you doing standing here?"

"My future wife is sitting sadly inside; I am looking at her."

"What is this my would-be wife? Whenever I talk to you, you tell me that I am looking at my would-be wife. Listen to me carefully. You can dream as many dreams as you want, but this is never going to happen."

"Everyone has their own point of view; I only dream about those dreams that I believe in fulfilling; that's why I know very well that Sparsh is going to be my wife."

"She is my daughter...."

Prakshit was unable to complete his sentence when Samrat turned to face him and spoke.

"Even after marrying me, she will remain your daughter; nothing is going to change."

"Shut up…. I am telling you that she is my daughter, and I will not allow her to marry you under any circumstances."

Samrat smiles, ignores him completely, and silently starts looking inside from the window again. Then, Prakshit appears in front of him and speaks to him.

"Have I told you a joke that you're laughing at?"

"If you say such things, then I am going to laugh, thinking it to be a joke. Since you know Sparsh cannot live without me and have seen this yourself, why are you asking me if you will not allow her?"

"Look…."

"Definitely, you have to see it because, whether you allow it or not, it is confirmed that we are going to get married, and you are saying that I belong to a royal family. When our demands are not met with love, then we do anything to get them met. If you do not agree to our marriage with love, then it also does not matter. I will kidnap my future wife right in front of you and take her away, but I will only marry her."

"You have a habit of dreaming very high, and nothing like this is going to happen because Sparsh's brothers will neither let you kidnap him nor will you be able to do so."

"And as far as I know, if you don't agree, Sparsh's brothers themselves will kidnap her and bring her to me.

Prakshit starts looking at him, then Samrat removes his eyes from Sparsh and focuses on him, and he also starts looking into his eyes continuously. Sparsh did not come out of the room for a long time, due to which her brothers came there to meet her. Seeing Prakshit and Samrat staring at each other like this, everyone stands there and starts looking at them both very silently, but this competition of staring is not ending, so now they are also laughing, but no one wants to spoil anything by laughing in between. Purva senses the intense silence in the house and decides to join in. Seeing the atmosphere there, she clears her throat loudly, due to which Prakshit immediately looks at her. So Avyansh and Ekansh jump up and immediately start telling everyone.

“I told you that this staring competition is 100 percent going to be won by Samrat today; come on, take out the money.”

Prakshit starts staring at his two sons, who are taking money from their brothers, because when both of them were staring at each other, these people made a bet on whether Prakshit or Samrat would win the staring competition, like who blinks first. Abeek and Nirbheek were on Prakshit’s team, which has lost, so they are having a lot of trouble taking out the money. Samrat is looking at him smilingly. Prakshit quickly leaves, and all of them look at his retreating figure and burst into laughter.

Samrat looks inside and knows that Sparsh is very sad about something, so he immediately comes inside. As soon as he comes inside, Sparsh starts looking at him, and this is the first time she has not smiled at him. Samrat arrives, sits beside her, and explains the situation.

"You don't need to be worried at all; I love you very much, and I am never going to leave you."

Sparsh immediately glances at him and speaks to him while caressing her mouse.

"Dhuni told me, After marriage, every girl has to leave her family and go to another family, but I don't want to go at all. I want to live with you and my family as well."

"It's challenging because I don't live with my family, as I frequently travel for business. Your brothers are able to stay here together because there are a lot of people here, so they all manage everything together, but you know that I am alone handling the business. Raghav has also joined the business only some time ago, so he does not have much knowledge about many things. My grandfather is getting old, and Mr. Rajvansh handles everything very well. Despite this, I manage my own business independently."

“Mr. Rajvansh sounds terrible; you should call him Papa or dad because he is your father."

"Sparsh, we will talk about this some other time. I don't like to talk about this topic at all."

"You don't like to talk about this topic; that's why you have never tried to know anything; you didn't even give him a chance to say anything. When you don't know anything, how can you understand everything according to your own understanding."

Samrat starts looking at Sparsh because he doesn't want to talk about Jaynarayan in any way. He expresses this to her with a hint of irritation.

"Did Mr. Rajvansh say anything to you?"

"No, I just know that you never gave him a chance to say anything. You are wrong here. Whenever anyone does something wrong in front of you, you always give him a chance so that he can explain himself to you. After that, no matter what punishment you give him, whether it is leaving him with Shamsher or you yourself killing him by stabbing him with a knife, you always give him a chance to tell you his story, but you have not done this with your father.”

Samrat starts looking at Sparsh much better because he has never told Sparsh anything, due to which he is extremely surprised. He holds Sparsh’s face with both his hands, comes closer to her, and tells her in a very low voice.

"Sparsh, I have never told you anything about me, but how are you saying all this?"

"I know that you are a very big businessman for the world, and you are also a mafia member."

Samrat starts looking at Sparsh with a lot of surprises, and before he can say anything, Sparsh comes a little closer to him and says something to him while looking into his eyes.

"I know everything about you from the day we met in the forest at night the day before I was leaving Sumer Nagar because I have seen all this very well in your eyes."

Samrat starts looking into Sparsh's eyes very well, and he is not able to reduce his surprise at all because he cannot believe that Sparsh knows everything about him very well. He did not realize until now that Sparsh has such a special power that she knows something about him. He is just silent and surprised; he is just looking at her.

********

Here is an update I hope you like it please let me know.

Samrat there is a lot that you don't know yet. 😏😏😏😏