39

Sparsh is not ready to listen to anyone, and she is crying continuously, due to which everyone is getting very upset.

“Sparsh sweetheart….”

However, before Sparsh has a chance to listen to Adhyant, she quickly picks up the flower pot and tosses it in front of him. She then moves towards the dining table and begins to toss whatever comes into her hand. She doesn't have any slippers on, which is why everyone is trying to move ahead of her.

“Sparsh….”

"You all are very bad; you sent him away from here, whereas I had told you not to send him anywhere; he will stay with me only."

Everyone starts looking at Prakshit because it was Prakshit’s plan that if Samrat has to go, then he should quietly go away from here so that his daughter does not face any problems. Samrat had informed everyone this morning that he needed to travel to Sumer Nagar for a crucial task. He also mentioned that Sparsh was aware of his need to leave, but she was adamant that he should not go. In such a situation, he wanted to find a solution, but Prakshit thought this opportunity was the best because if Sparsh could stay without Samrat at this time, he could completely manipulate her so that she could stay without him.

But it hasn't even been half an hour since he left, and as soon as Sparsh learned that he had left, she created a ruckus in the house, refusing to be subdued by anyone. Everyone is trying to control her so that she does not go out because she wanted to go out immediately to stop Samrat, but no one let her go, due to which her anger has increased even more. Now, in anger, she starts breaking the crockery kept on the dining table.

"You all are very bad; you knew that I had to go with him, yet you did not even let me go with him, and you did not even let him stay here."

Everyone is trying to come forward towards her, but every time she throws something near their feet with force, they do not get hurt at all. However, as the utensils break and scatter all around, everyone becomes extremely concerned for Sparsh's safety due to the potential damage to her feet. Additionally, her constant hurling of utensils in anger, some of which contain hot food from the just-served lunch, infuriates Sparsh. This is their biggest concern, but she is making it difficult for them to approach her, so they cannot stop her by going ahead of her.

Prakshit is aware that this situation could persist for some time, yet he remains steadfast in his decision, which is why he is sitting quietly while Adhiraj is staring at him with anger. Before anyone can say anything to him, Samrat quickly comes running from outside. When she sees him, Sparsh's hands stop immediately, and the tears that were flowing from her eyes stop right there, but a big smile comes on her face. On seeing the condition there, Samrat immediately starts running towards Sparsh because Sparsh was running towards him, and as soon as a single piece hits her leg, Samrat immediately picks her up in his arms. She puts both her arms around his neck and starts crying loudly, and then, getting very angry at him, she also starts beating him. Everyone is seeing all this, but Samrat is standing there quietly, and without saying anything to her, he just tells her.

"I can't leave you anywhere; I know you won't be able to stay. See, I am in front of you."

She wraps her arms around his neck again and starts crying. Samrat has seen very well how she has created a lot of chaos in just a few minutes. His eyes go straight towards Prakshit, who is looking at him, especially the way his daughter is in his arms.

He moves on the piece that shattered under his feet and takes Sparsh to the sofa and makes her sit on the sofa, and first of all, he starts checking her hands properly because Sparsh was throwing everything without thinking, due to which some hot food also hurt on her hand, and he also starts looking at her feet very well, where there are light scratches too. Seeing this, he looks at Sparsh with a little anger, scolds her, and says,.