Chapter 7: Fujin's Return

After Diamond left, Serena noticed everyone had left.

Is he gone?
Can you imagine? He asked me to marry him.
Me?
The wife of that boorish, brainless...

Serena furiously berated Diamond herself for his ludicrous proposal as well as his boorish and brainless attitude and attended to her robot friends that were created by Special Force determined to not be his wife.

Madame Diamond,
can't you just see it?
Madame Diamond,
his little wife.
No, sir, not me
I guarantee it.
I want much more than this provincial life.

Serena then ran up to the hill she wished deep down for she wanted an adventure and if there was someone else out there who shared her wish.

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere
I want it more than life can tell
And for once it might be grand
To have someone understand
I want so much more than they've got planned...

When Serena was done singing, she suddenly saw Fujin land on the ground injured, which surprised her.

"Fujin! Are you okay!? What happened!?" She ran up to him and checked his injuries.

Fujin groaned in pain as he adjusted his injuries. He tried his best to speak to her. "It's Raiden... H-He's..."

She blinked. "Raiden? What happened to him? Where is he?"

"He was captured by the Netherrealmers..." Fujin answered.

She gasped. "What!? Captured!?"

"There is nothing I could do since now I'm injured..." Fujin said.

She frowned as she gathered up her courage. "Take me to the Netherrealm."

"No, Serena! It's too dangerous! Raiden told you that you are forbidden to go there! Besides, your family will be worried if you are captured, too!" Fujin warned her.

"He is my master, Fujin, and I must rescue him. I don't want anything bad to happen to him. Please take me to him." Serena pleaded with him.

He weakly sighed. "Okay, Serena, but we must be careful."