6

6

His lips move over yours in a searching manner and you enjoy the touch more with every second. Kakashi Hatake kissed me, you think over and over again, while one thought chases another.

Why is he doing this? Why today? Why now? What is he thinking? What will the others think when they realise that both he and I are missing? Is he enjoying it as much as I am? Is it just a game for him? Does he like me after all?

When his mouth opens and his tongue brushes against your lips, all these questions are lost in a single feeling. And when you open your lips too, he pushes his tongue into your mouth and begins to explore you, this sensation travels down without detours. You press your legs together to counteract it, but it doesn't help. On the contrary. The sensation intensifies and your centre begins to throb pleasantly. Oh God, you think and allow him to bend your head further upwards, thus intensifying the kiss. His hand moves at the back of your neck and Kakashi's fingertips lightly scratch the base of your hair, giving you a pleasant shiver. A soft whimper escapes your lips and Kakashi presses you closer to him. He turns you, puts his other hand on your back and pushes you back until you feel the washbasin. The soap falls loudly to the floor, but you couldn't care less.

You taste him, feel him, kiss him.

"Kakashi, I..." You try to say something, but he simply won't let you. He just mumbles incomprehensibly and begins to cover your chin, neck and finally your collarbone with kisses. "Oh God!" you say louder this time and he chuckles darkly.

"It's nice to hear you say something like that already."

"What do you mean?" you want to know, automatically tilting your head back to give him more room. He promptly accepts the invitation and nibbles on your earlobe. Kakashi's tongue glides over the spot behind your ear and the small hairs on your arm stand up.

"Please keep your eyes closed," he demands, and before you can react to do the exact opposite, a hand is placed on your face and it goes dark. "I don't want you to see my face. But I... what I want even more is... just keep your eyes closed."

You nod, unable to do anything else, because Kakashi's hand is now on your ribs and then moves purposefully to the free piece of skin. But they don't stop there and the warm fingertips push up to the base of your breasts. You remain motionless, but use your hands to hold on to the porcelain behind you. Kakashi's thumb strokes over the underside of your breast and you shiver. You are overcome with desire and the sensation is so new to you that you have to bite your lower lip hard to stop yourself from making another sound. However, the effort is rewarded when he touches your hard nipple and strokes it in small circles. You probably should have worn a bra, shouldn't you?

You gasp and he laughs deeply and sensually. Is he watching you? Is he looking at your reaction? You blush and realise that your cheeks are burning hotter than ever before. But you... like it. The hand disappears and you almost bend towards it, it's so terrible that Kakashi has stopped touching you.

A shock seizes you and you almost open your eyes when Kakashi touches the waistband of your trousers. "Keep them closed," he says firmly, but you put your hand on his to stop him. Did he want to sleep with you here and now? That wasn't possible, that... You've kissed one or two boys before, but this?
"Kakashi, I..."

"You?" he asks, because you are stuttering.

"I've never done this before."

It gets quiet and only your and his quick breathing can be heard. Then he hisses a quiet curse and without preparation or warning, he releases his hand from the buttons and simply pushes it under the fabric. You let out a stifled sound and want to push your hips back, but Kakashi's lips press against you again and he presses his body against yours. His hand is now trapped between you and lies motionless on the material of your panties.

Between two kisses, he whispers something to you. "But you've already done that, haven't you?" You groan immediately as he moves his fingers and runs them lightly over your centre. Up and down. "Yes, you have," he whispers, and his sake-scented breath stiffens your lips. He kisses you passionately and then pulls away. "What did you think about when you touched yourself, Y/N? Show me." You gasp, because the small circles he draws make your blood boil.

"Kakashi, please... please! Stop." You've touched yourself many times and know what pleasure is, but to be touched by him is...

"I want you, Y/N."

When he says that, the last fuse in you also blows. You grab his wrist and press it tighter against you because you can't stand it for another second. You are literally rubbing against his hand. What are you doing? You would love to scream out your lust and give your racing heart a voice, but a wild, intimate kiss stops you from doing so. You feel his hardness pressing against you and finally give in to the whirlwind of emotions. He really wants you!

Your body explodes and you can almost taste Kakashi's own groans in your mouth.

With unsteady legs and your eyes still closed, you allow him to pull his hand out of your trousers a few seconds later. When you open your eyes, he has already pulled his mask back over his mouth and nose, but his headband has slipped upwards and you recognise the Sharingan. It flashes and you don't quite understand what has just happened.

He has... you have allowed him to...

You look at him questioningly, completely out of breath and with a red face, but he also remains silent as he simply looks at you.

Just looking at you. Just scrutinising you.

Then, however, his eyebrows knit together and, after he has relaxed the crotch of his trousers, he turns away and goes to the door. You call him, but he doesn't stop and disappears without saying a single word.