13

13

"Everything. I want everything from you, (Y/N)."

Completely taken by surprise, you allow him to keep you close and, even worse, to get closer to you with every passing moment. Within seconds, he manages to get so close that there is no longer a blade of grass between you.

You should push him away, tell him to go to hell and that your mind is made up and you only meant what you said, but... you don't resist when he leans down and captures you with a captivating look. On the sidelines, you notice that he takes off his mask as only millimetres separate your lips, but you only see his eyes. Kakashi's gaze is a prison from which you cannot escape, you realise. It is a hurricane of emotions that simply sweeps you along. And the kiss... the kiss he now gives you is your absolute downfall.

His lips are still soft and warm. This time, however, his touch is more tender than searching, and it is precisely this small fact that makes you forget any objections. The tenderness, the gentleness with which Kakashi Hatake kisses you here, in the middle of the night, in front of your house, so to speak, is breathtakingly emotional. You soon no longer know which way is up and down and find your own arms wrapped around his neck. As you kiss him back, your heart begins to race and your mind simply decides to give up completely.

You take a small leap and wrap your legs around Kakashi's waist. Somehow he was expecting this, because he catches you easily without breaking the contact. Instead, he opens his mouth and you do the same. Your tongues start to circle around each other and explore each other like on your first kiss. Only this time the movements are slow. The touches are deliberate and questioning. Kakashi's hands remain where they are, supporting your bottom. But when you take the initiative and begin to nibble on his lower lip during an urgently needed breath, Kakashi starts to move with you in his arms. He presses your back against the wall to use one of his hands.

His fingertips travel up your side and then settle on the back of your neck, where they begin to caress your skin. You get goose bumps all over your body and wrap your legs tighter around his well-toned figure. He presses you closer to the wall of the alley and, without taking his hand away from your leg, strokes your bare skin with the other hand.

This was really the moment when you should have stopped. The second when the heat travels to your lower abdomen and triggers feelings that you shouldn't be feeling here and not today should actually be the moment when it all stops. Especially since you can feel that Kakashi is slowly but surely feeling pretty much exactly what you are half-moaning about in a very overheated, joyfully throbbing part of yourself. But...

Your hands wander over his chest and stomach, feeling every muscle with meticulous care. You increase the speed of the kiss and your fingers move further down. Muscle by muscle, which you can easily feel through the top. And the more and the longer you do that, the more aware you become that the heat of your lower body is turning into an aroused wetness.

"(Y/N)," Kakashi whispers your name as you reach the waistband of his trousers. "You do realise that you are challenging your fate here, half-naked and pressed against me, don't you?"

"Maybe I don't really care right now," you whisper back breathlessly, trying to turn your face back a little to look at Kakashi. But he continues to guard the secret of his expression by preventing you from looking at him with a simple tilt of his head.

His lips brush against yours as he says: "This is not the place to do this. You've never done this before, and..."

"And what if I tell you that I don't care either?"

"Shit," he mutters and kisses you with such intensity that you feel dizzy before he pulls away from you again. Now you can feel very clearly how much he wants you right now. His hardness presses firmly against your centre and elicits a soft moan from you and him as you rub against each other more or less by accident. "If I were selfish," he says, swallowing dryly, "I would push your underwear aside and fuck you here and now, against the wall. But... I..." At his words, a longing whimper escapes you and that makes him stop. Kakashi clears his throat. "That's not how your first time should be, (Y/N)."

"No? Do I have something to say about that too?" you ask, and bravely place a hand on his hardness. Kakashi groans darkly and then growls as he grabs both hands and somehow lifts them over your head and holds them there. You slide down his body and the touch is intense...
Your feet hit the floor and you enjoy the tingling sensation for a moment. How you would love to manoeuvre his hands to that spot, but as you try to free yourself, his grip only tightens.

"I like being the one to take you for the first time, (Y/N). Believe me, there's nothing I'd rather be doing right now, but as much as it would be nice for me, you..." He whispers a curse because you keep pressing against him, but then he continues. "We should postpone this until a better time when I've drunk less, and you..."

The only warning you get is that Kakashi's eyes flick to the right for a millisecond. Then he's gone and you almost fall over. Only a stumbling step brings you back into balance in time, but you make a pretty stupid noise. "What the hell was that?" you ask, looking around you with a squint.

"I should be asking that, shouldn't I? What's going on?"

You look around for the voice that has showered you with love and kindness your whole life. You had expected the shock you feel when you see your father, but you had not thought that his angry, no, disappointed look would hurt you so much.

Minato has Kakashi trapped in a grip from which he simply cannot free himself. "Father, I..." you begin quietly, but his look silences you.

"You shouldn't say anything now and you'd better... dress yourself, daughter," your father hisses, deliberately looking you in the eye.

You are horrified to realise that you are only wearing your underwear and a thin coat that barely covers you. You quickly tie the loose end of the sash and cross your arms over your chest.

Your gaze flits to Kakashi, who is not even trying to free himself from the Hokage's grip. On the contrary, he seems strangely resigned and almost ashamed. The mask has found its place again in the split seconds.

You take a step towards him, but again the piercing gaze of your father prevents you. Kakashi, however, understands and nods slightly. You look at your father Minato one last time, then you turn around and go home. A soft sound lets you know that the Hokage has taken Kakashi away with his famous teleportation jutsu.

Tears of confusion walk to your cheeks as you reach the front door and are looked at reproachfully by a stern-looking, heavily pregnant mum. Even if you wanted to follow them - which is absolutely impossible - you wouldn't know where Konoha's yellow lightning has taken the son of the white fang.

You shuffle into your room, closing the door behind you. And with that, you put all thoughts of everything else out of your mind for today.