20

20

"Are you okay?"

Kakashi's voice sounds muffled again, so you can be sure that his mask is back in place. "That's the stupidest question anyone has ever asked me," you say and smile. An arm is lying on your face, covering your eyes. "I'm totally relaxed, Kakashi."

He laughs softly and you feel him sit up. "Well, that's good then."

You join in his laughter and sit up with an effort. Your arms cover your breasts, but when Kakashi makes an acid sound, your hand drops. "Do you really still think you have to hide from me? After what I did to you? Really?"

"Oh, shut up!" you scold and grin. It's strange how relaxed you are, even though you're sitting naked on the sofa. Kakashi right next to you.

His gaze falls on your breasts and skims down your entire body. "You're damn sexy, (Y/N)."

"Do you think so?"

He nods and leans back. "Sexy and hot and you taste sweet like warm honey."

"Kakashi," you whisper, biting your lip. "What you're saying is-"

"Just the truth," he finishes your sentence. He raises his hand, gently takes your chin and guides it to his face. You close your eyes and Kakashi lowers the mask once more to kiss you. You taste yourself and sigh.

"Honey," Kakashi whispers at your lips. "I told you, warm, tasty honey."

"God, when you talk like that..."

"Then what?" he wants to know and laughs softly as your hand rests on his chest. With a smooth movement, he lifts you up with a small cry and sits you on his lap. He seems to be pleased that you are still naked, if you interpret his laughter correctly. "You can open your eyes again."

"You know, I didn't think it would feel like this."

"That good?"

You giggle and feel warm again. "Yes. So good."

"Well, then I did everything right. But..."

"But?" you want to know this time, meeting his gaze.

"But," he continues, and his tone changes somewhat. It becomes darker and rougher, so that your throat closes up immediately. "The fact is that you have come to the delightful pleasure of satisfaction through me. The second time already. But I'm sitting here with a beautiful naked girl on my lap and I'm still more than hot." To emphasise his words, he puts his hand on his lap and tugs at his crotch. His finger joints brush against your still swollen and sensitive flesh and you flinch. Kakashi's eyes light up. "So sensitive?"

Instead of answering, you fire a counter-question. "And how could I help you?" Your hand lands on his lap and as you feel his hardness, you can't help but chew on your lower lip. Kakashi was rock hard and through the fabric you could feel twitching flesh.

A deep, growling sound escapes his throat and he lifts his pelvis towards you. "I'm just going to assume that you don't have any experience in how to pleasure a man with your mouth either?"

You shake your head, your heat moves towards your lower body again and a pleasant tingling sensation rumbles in your stomach. "No."

"But you know how to give a blow job?" When you nod, Kakashi leans forward and pushes you away from him. He guides you so that you now end up on your knees between his legs. "I would be very grateful if you would help me now, (Y/N). Licking you and seeing you come really turned me on."

"So I should pleasure you just as much as you pleasure me?"

He nods and for a second, you look him in the eyes. Okay, you think. That's only fair, isn't it? I mean, he's just driven me absolutely crazy. So it's right to take the pressure off him, isn't it? Your hands tremble as you lift them and fumble with the waistband of his trousers. It takes a moment, but then you pull on the fabric and Kakashi lifts his bottom to help you undress. You watch as the trousers and underwear land on the sofa next to him and then stare at them for a second. His fingers touch your cheek and he turns you towards him. Kakashi slides forward a little and looks at your face. His thumb strokes your cheek and he says: "If you don't want to, it's okay with me. If it's too much for you tonight, we can postpone it and-"