24

24

You throw your Kunai, but thanks to Obito's Kamui, the weapon simply flies through him. Nevertheless, you throw three Shuriken after him and run towards him. The sweat is running down your back and the blazing sun is hammering its heat down on your head. The last training session before the stupid exam is really tough! After you and Obito have been fighting for a while and he only half-heartedly uses his Tai-Jutsu skills against you, you stop fighting.

"If you only ever hit me with half your strength, it's no use to me! I'm not getting anywhere like this"

He laughs and, to your annoyance, the idiot isn't even sweating. "It's even less useful to you if I beat you up, isn't it?"

You hiss at him and give him the finger. "I'll show you who's beating who up."

He laughs again and shakes his head. "Nah! You'd better do that with Iruka. I'm done for today and I'm going to practice my secret gene jutsu a bit." As soon as he has decided that, he nods to his buddy, who has been throwing one shuriken after another at a pole for hours. Each with incredible precision, of course.

You turn to your new member and look at him questioningly. The hours of yesterday had been good. Iruka nods with a grin and takes up position. A few seconds later, the two of you are fighting each other. You quickly and effectively attack each other, using a balanced mix of Thai, Nin and Gen-Jutsu to measure yourselves. As yesterday, you notice that you also harmonise quite well together. Even though it's nowhere near as good as with you and Obito or Kakashi.

"Not bad at all," Iruka remarks, dodging a blow with the kunai. "We're walking to each other, don't you think?"

"Yes," you gasp out of breath and hop over a kick. Then you create some distance. "I really didn't think it would work out so well."
You laugh with amusement as you both throw a kunai at the same time and it whizzes past your faces.

But before you can continue fighting, you notice a movement and turn your head. You search the place purposefully and immediately recognise who is attracting your attention among all the other trainees.

Kakashi.

Kakashi, who has obviously decided to take off his damn top while he and Rin are in the middle of a fierce scuffle involving various knives. His body is sweating, glistening, and drops are walking to his smoothly moving abs. They sparkle like small, liquid crystals on his body. He kicks, punches and kicks Rin again, who fights doggedly against the hardness of his attacks. She is having difficulties and you know very well how hard it is to fight Hatake. Because unlike Obito, he never shies away from attacking with full force. Nevertheless, you are paralysed right now. His movements are incredibly precise and watching his muscles work is simply a poem. His forearms, upper arms and chest muscles move in twitches, tensing and relaxing regularly, depending on the movement. His six-pack tightens and relaxes, and the muscles that disappear into the waistband of his trousers can be seen moving, driving you almost as hot as the sun. Shit, this Shinobi was... just insanely good! And hot! Yes, he was definitely insanely hot too.

You blink. You've never had the slightest chance against Kakashi, but if he had fought you without a top on just once during training, you wouldn't have lasted the five miserable minutes. You would have been so distracted that he would have knocked you out within seconds. So you have to admit that Rin is doing very well. Suddenly, however, Kakashi starts a manoeuvre that ends with him pressing his opponent's body against him in a way that you suddenly don't like so much. Hatake holds Rin pressed against him and fixes her hands in front of her belly. Her back is leaning against his belly and although a kunai is at her neck, you don't like how close she is to Kakashi. And when he leans over to her ear and Rin seems to whisper something to him, you frown.