25

25

You wake up because someone is moving under you. At first you don't quite understand who it could be, but then you remember. Your head is lying on Kakashi's chest and you smile. He must have fallen asleep after you. And apparently while reading, because he is still holding the book in his hand, which is lying on your stomach. You gently stroke the material of his top with your hand. His chest rises and falls evenly and you draw small circles with your fingers.

Kakashi Hatake is lying in your hospital bed! And he has read you a story to help you fall asleep. Can you believe it? How could so many people think that he was not good for you? Why do they think that way at all? Sure, he wasn't the nicest person to you or to many others, and he did some pretty stupid things, but now he was taking care of you. Why didn't anyone see this side of him?

He's lying here, with you! That's all that matters. You want to move closer, but you don't. Because you idiot fell asleep on your injured shoulder, it now hurts like hell. So instead of snuggling up to Hatake, you reluctantly turn away and roll awkwardly onto the other side.

"It's not cosy like this anymore, (Y/N)." Kakashi sounds sleepy and different from how you've ever heard him. Almost harmless.

"Well, if I don't want the wound on my shoulder to open up again, I'll have to lie down differently."

There's a deep, throaty growl from behind you. Then the mattress moves and Hatake lies down on his stomach, pressing against your back. "Well, then," he mumbles into your hair through the mask and pushes closer. "Spoons are not really my thing. But since you're crying so much, I guess it'll have to do."

"I'm crying? Who's whining just because I've changed position?" He mutters something incomprehensible to himself and you can't help but giggle. "Kakashi Hatake seems to be a grumpy person when he's woken up. Interesting."

He sighs. "If it's the middle of the night, then yes."

You laugh again because he sounds so sleepy. As you do so, you move your bottom slightly backwards and... touch his hip. His hip and his very noticeable masculinity. You immediately feel hot and your blood warms up rapidly. Why did he have an erection? In the middle of the night? To make sure that you weren't mistaken, you dare to move your bottom again. You slide back and forth and gently circle your hips around his pelvis. Then you stop, because... Yes, now you can say it with certainty. He was hard. Hard and big and...

You lick your lips and, without being able to control it, you press yourself closer to his hardness. Your heart is pounding and, although your wounds hurt, you feel a slight excitement.

Suddenly you feel a hand slide under your upper body and draw closer to you. Closer and closer and... Kakashi hums softly. "Why did you stop pressing your sweet ass against me?" he wants to know and now presses his manhood against you.

You sigh. "I thought you were still tired."

"Do I still look tired?" he replies and pushes up that stupid hospital nightgown. His fingertips graze the underside of your breasts and you automatically press yourself against him again. Your upper body against his hand and your bottom against his hardness. He lets out another throaty sound. "You're really naughty, (Y/N). But... we should stop. You're hurt."

Your body immediately refuses to accept this statement. Especially your bottom, which is now rubbing against him again, doesn't like this suggestion at all. "I'm getting painkillers. They're good and work really quickly."

"(Y/N)," he begins, but you don't see the point in letting him list excuses. Yes, you're still injured and not fully back on your feet. And yes, this may not be the right time, but knowing that he's behind you and feeling exactly how much he wants you outweighs the little bit of pain. So you grab his hand and place it on your bare breasts.