Chapter 6

Max was clueless as he examined the camera that Sir Pentious hid. As he was having fun pretending to be a cameraman throughout the hotel.

"Ha! This dumb kid is doing us a favor anyway as he's not knowing that he is holding a live hidden camera." Vox says as he stays connected to the livestream.

  Angel Dust finally arrived back to the hotel and noticed Max was holding something but couldn't tell that it was a camera as he went into the hallway.

"Weird kid..." Angel says as he noticed Sir Pentious was mingling with the others in the living room excluding Alastor and Max.

"What the hell is this?! What is this prick doing here?" Angel asked while a little angered.

"Calm down Angel. Sir Pentious is our new guest." Charlie says as she tries to simmer down the situation.

"New guest? Don't you even remember him attacking the hotel over some altercation with me and my friend Cherri a while ago?" He asked.

"That was a long time ago, my eggs and I wanted to do redemption for the best." Sir Pentious explains.

"Crap of lies right there." Angel called out

"Angel!" Vaggie shouted with rage.

Everyone went silent because of her loud tone.

"Why won't you understand that he wanted to change, at least he made a good effort already? As for you, you are always self centered, sexually harassing Husk, and never cared about Max ever since he joined us, and never done a damn thing for this hotel." Vaggie asked.

   Angel didn't answer as he felt a lot of knives went into his heart. That he just rolled his eyes and headed to his room without a word. Vaggie sighed in frustration as Charlie tried to calm her down.

"He needs a wakeup call. Angel never cared of what we are doing for him and everyone here." Vaggie explains.

"He will come around. Where is Max?" Charlie asked.

Meanwhile...

   Max was having a little fun imagining being a cameraman with the hidden camera he found as he didn't know that Vox was watching.

"Grr. Come on kid! Quit being an idiot and show me something useful!" Vox shouted while frustrated.

"Um. He can't hear you." Velvette smarts off.

"I know that! Damn!" He shouted while frustrated.

   While Max walked down the hallway, he saw Angel went into his room pissed off and crying which concerned him that he dropped the camera and went to the door.

"Angel?" Max asked with concern as he softly knocked.

"Go away, kid." Angel says.

"Are you okay? Please don't get upset." Max says.

"Goddammit kid. I'm fine. Just please leave me alone." Angel says as he wanted to scream in anger.

   Max got worried as he went to go find the others and he accidently stepped on the hidden camera that he put down earlier.

"Oops... I hope that wasn't expensive... how can it even record things without a screen on it? Well I hope Sir Pentious didn't spend much on this." He says as he tossed it in the trash and went to the living room.

Meanwhile...

"Goddammit! That camera wasn't fucking cheep!" Vox says with anger.

"You've just been played by a five or a six year old." Velvette says while trying not to laugh.