Chapter 8

Somewhere in the lonely castle of Hell, which is owned by the pure ruler of Hell, Lucifer. He was doing his own thing by making things in his workshop like always. Like making rubber ducks for example. He heard his phone ring and he immediately answered it.

——————-

——————-

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey dad." Charlie says sheepishly.

  "Charlie! My dear little girl, it's been a while, how is your hotel doing?" Lucifer asked excitedly.

"It's going well, I was wondering if you can help me with a few things." Charlie explains while she watches Max resting peacefully in her bed.

  "Oh sure. I'll come over as soon as possible." Lucifer says as he hangs up and heads over to the hotel immediately.

Charlie hangs up the phone and tries to explain about Max when her father arrives. Alastor and the egg minions finally arrived back from an overlord meeting that were talking about Adam's decision of making the next extermination a half-year early after finding out that an angel was decapitated in Hell without any explanation.

He noticed that Charlie was a little down while she watches Max sleep and he came in to help her out.

"Are you doing alright?" He asked.

   "Yeah. My dad is going to arrive soon to help out Max and the Hotel." Charlie explains.

"Hmm... To be honest, are you sure your father will help out on this?" Alastor asked while a little skeptical.

  "Yes. The hotel is off to a small start and I need his help to get it going so I can reason with heaven, and as for Max, he can help cure his Trauma of seeing his dead mother." Charlie explains.

  "Even though, just remember I'm here for you and your ideas. Just remember that." Alastor says as he places his hand on her shoulder.

"I know Alastor. I really appreciate how much you have done for us." Charlie complements as she leaves the bedroom to check the others downstairs.

Alastor waited as he went to the bedroom as he tried to see if he could find some answers to Max's trauma and found out the killer's identity so he could help Max get his revenge for his mother later on.

He used his powers as he started to morph into his intense demon form as his antlers started to come out of his head as he tried to go into the child's thoughts. He looks into the memories from Max's point of view.

Alastor felt the pain and emotion of the heated moment as he saw Royce Clen's face. Alastor looks deeper into the memory and notices something unusual about Royce, that he isn't a normal mortal for some reason.

He noticed Max shaking a little that he immediately keep his current dream from morphing into a nightmare before leaving his thoughts.

Max stopped as he continued sleeping peacefully. Alastor had a feeling he heard of Royce Clen before.