Chapter 65

Hello friends,
please read the previous chapter as Many readers did not get the notification of it yesterday.

Please vote, comment, share and follow. I will update the next chapter as soon as I get 200 votes on this update before 2PM.

🌷🪻🌷🪻🌷🪻🌷🪻🌷🪻🌷🪻🌷

Mihir's POV

I called the manager to get me the latest collection of Rosh's designs. Though she was in the USA, completing her education but had already started working as the official designer of our company. The whole collection was very pretty. I could not select one of them. So I asked the manager to select anyone and get it packed nicely.

I went to Mohit uncle's showroom, by chance he was there at that time and after greeting him I asked for his latest bridal collection, and selected one but he said that Tami had already bought a dress like that. So he suggested something else that would be a perfect gift for her. As usual, he started teasing me and asked if I liked the gift he sent to my wife which was actually for me. I started feeling embarrassed recalling all those naughty pieces of clothes.

"Er.. yeah... Uncle, could you please get a beautiful dress ready in Tami's size? You already know her style and size,  actually, I have a meeting with an actor who is coming to buy jewelry for his would-be wife. I can't be late for that. " I said.

" Sure, I have a perfect dress for her,  but you should see the dress if you like it or not because you are gifting it to her... " He asked.

" No, all your designs are perfect. I am sure this one is also awesome since you are recommending it. Please get it ready and gift pack it. "  I said, he nodded, asked his assistant Harry to get done, and went in. I made the payment to Harry and came out.

I had to buy a perfect gift for her on her success. And I had something for her in mind, yes, it would be perfect for her.

Tami's POV

I went to meet my family and they were so excited that Dad instantly planned to give a party. They were deciding everything but just then Dad's phone started ringing.

" It's Mehul," Dad said and took the call. Mom asked to switch on the speaker mode.

" Hey, Mehul! How are you? I put the phone on speaker mode as per Maurvi's request. " Dad said.

" Okay, I'll do the same as Megha has something to say as well.  Congratulations to both of you!! Our daughter made us proud. " Uncle said. And I smiled at his sweet way of saying it.

" Well, yes, we are very proud of her. We were just planning to call you. "

" But I beat you to it... Now listen, we are celebrating our place. So all of you are supposed to come to our place tonight. " Mehul uncle said.

" We were about to do the same. You come to our place. " Dad said.

" No, I invited you first as it is, her result came out today, and as she is my daughter-in-law. " He said

" Mehul, I am her dad from the day she was conceived and I am still her dad. So I will do it. " My dad argued.

" You have celebrated many occasions of her life, this is the first one after her wedding, and as she is living with us now, so we will throw the party, no discussion about it. I have invited just Rahul's and your family. " Mehul uncle said firmly.

" You are taking undue advantage of being my daughter's father-in-law. "  My dad said with a smile.

" Well, I have that privilege. So honor it."  He said both of them burst out laughing.

I spent some time with them but since Siddh, Chachu, and Chachi were at the hospital, I went there with my parents to share the good news. They all were very excited to know it. After spending some time with all of them and having lunch, I came back home to help Mom with the dinner.

But when I reached there, I saw that mom had hired some chefs to do all the work along with the regular team of cooks and helpers at home. She was giving them instructions about the menu and decorations. I waited and as soon as they dispersed to start working, I went to her,  but before I could say anything, she gave me a big smile and hugged me tightly.

" We are very proud of you, my dear. "

" Thank you, mom. But only three families are coming for dinner, we could have easily managed it with our cooks and helpers. " I said.

" No, I want you to relax and enjoy the party as it is meant to celebrate your success. Now just chill and enjoy it to the fullest.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Good morning

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know. .

Take care have a nice day.