Chapter 107

️please vote, comment, share and follow.

I loved reading your comments on the last chapters. I loved all of them. But the reason that I didn't reply them is that I don't want to spill the beans. Let the things unfold on their due time.

But thanks for your comments.❤️❤️❤️😘🤗

🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻

Mihir's POV

Tami took a deep breath, trying to stay calm. "Mihir, you're letting your anger control you. Gaurvi and Shlok's actions hurt you, I understand that. But taking it out on me isn't fair."

"Fair? Do you think this is about being fair?  But why would it bother you? Whatever they did was good for you, at least. I’m stuck in a marriage I never wanted because of their selfishness! In fact, both you and your sister are selfish. "

Her eyes filled with tears, but she held her ground. "I never wanted to be a replacement, Mihir. But I've tried to make this work. For us. For your father. I thought we were making progress."

Shit!!

I didn't want to hurt her, I hated to see tears in her big beautiful eyes.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. " Well, Maybe I was wrong. Maybe this was a mistake." I wanted to apologize to her but could not frame the sentence with the right words. I should not have expected her not to talk to her sister and that Shlok were her family.

The hurt in her eyes was palpable. "If that's how you feel, then maybe we should stop pretending. Maybe I should sign the papers and set you free, you can never get over your past," she said.

Oh, no!! She got it all wrong... I was trying to say something else.

I looked at her, stunned. "Tami, wait. I didn't mean—"

She cut me off. "No, Mihir. You were clear. You think that I married you for my selfish reason only, even after you threatened to ruin my life, even after you told me that you would never accept me as your wife and I would crave your love... Fine!! Let's end this right here, I've tried to be patient, but I can't keep doing this if you're not willing to move on. I will sign the papers and give them to you. "

Before I could respond, she turned and walked away, leaving me standing there. I felt a wave of regret wash over me. I had let my past cloud my present, and now I might lose the only chance I had at building something real with Tami.

Tami turned and walked away, leaving me standing there. Standing there, I felt a pang of guilt. I had let my anger and bitterness drive a wedge between us. Tami had been nothing but supportive, and I had thrown it back in her face.

I felt a wave of regret wash over me. I had let my past cloud my present, and now I might lose the only chance I had at building something real with Tami. I knew I had to make things right. I couldn’t let my past ruin what we were building.

" What the hell, Bhai!! How can you do that to her?? And did you send divorce papers to her?? How could you?? I thought you were a sensitive sensible person. I am really disappointed with you. "

" I was annoyed to see her with them. So... But she got angry. " I tried to explain. 

" What is her fault in it?? Gaurvi is her sister, will you leave your brother or sister if they do something like that?? Your sister married me going against your and Mehul uncle's wish. Did you stop talking to her? Manik did the same thing to Myra that Gaurvi did to you, did you stop talking to him? No! You supported her as you knew it was good for all of them. The same way Gaurvi married Shlok and we all support her as it was good for all of you, whether you accept that or not. None of the three of you would have been happy if she had married you. She would have craved for Shlok all her life. Imagine what would have happened if Manik had married Myra. The same would have happened to you both and if you stop being stubborn you will understand it. "

" I don't want to argue about it. Myra loved Raj, not Manik bhai, I loved Gaurvi. Two things are different. "

" Then keep sulking for the rest of your life but Gaurvi will never come back to you, and you will lose Tami, the girl who loves you so much that she has been tolerating all your tantrums. But there is a limit to everything. She will not break her relationship with them they love her back. Why do you expect her to break her family ties for someone like you who doesn't even care about her? You sent her divorce papers and even then she is with you for the sake of your dad and because the poor girl loves you. Don't take undue advantage of her. " Ron said.

" If you fight with her, I will be on her side, bhai. Sorry, but you are wrong here. I don't think either Gaurvi or  Tami is wrong here. " Mahi said.

" Even your sister will not break her relationship with Tami or Gaurvi. Shlok is my friend, I will not end my relationship with him as well. And I helped Shaurya to meet Gaurvi before that wedding when she was hospitalized and Shaurya wanted to clear that it was Shlok who was involved with her, not him and he wanted to assure her that Shlok wanted her in his life desperately. And I consider Tami as my sister, now I dare you to break your relationship with me. As per you, I should tell Mahi to choose between you and me, right?? I assure you that she would choose me because I love her. " Ron shouted at me.

" Bhai, don't expect Tami to break her relationship with her sister or I will choose her and Ron over you. He is right, Manik bhai did the same thing and we supported him. Don't expect Tami to do what we didn't. She thinks her sister is better off with Shlok as she loves him and is pregnant with his child. How can you still want Gaurvi?? You have hurt Tami. Let me go and find her. "

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂😊😊😊😊😊😐😊😐🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😊😊😊😊😊

Good morning friends

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Take care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️❤️