Chapter 127

️ please keep voting, commenting, sharing and following.

You can read the sample chapters of my new book Hired Fiance here on Wattpad. If you like them you can go and read the book on Goodnovel. You can read it for free by using points or watching a few ads.

🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻🪻

Tami's POV

The night was a blur of passion and tenderness, of whispered words and shared breaths. Every touch, every kiss was a revelation, a discovery of a love that had been hidden beneath layers of pain and misunderstanding. For the first time, I felt truly connected to him, as if our souls were entwined in a dance that had no beginning and no end.

He groaned and pressed his lower body to mine, making me aware of the evidence of him being aroused. I was feeling shy but the need to be with him was so much that all the inhibition vanished.

We moved together in a dance as old as time, our bodies finding a rhythm that spoke of a yearning neither of us could deny. It was as if we were discovering each other for the first time, exploring the depths of our emotions and desires. The room was filled with the sounds of our breathing, our whispered names, and the soft rustle of sheets.

When we finally came together, it was a moment of pure, unadulterated connection. I could feel his heartbeat against my chest, the warmth of his skin against mine, and it was as if all the pain and anger had been washed away, leaving only the raw, unfiltered truth of our emotions. I felt tears streaming down my face, and for the first time, I felt truly seen, truly known.

We lay there in the aftermath, our bodies tangled together, our breaths coming in ragged gasps. I felt a sense of peace, of unity, that I had never known before. But then, as if in a cruel twist of fate, Mihir whispered a name that shattered that peace, that broke my heart into a thousand pieces.

" You will not leave me for him, will you?... I love you... Gaurvi, why did you go... I will not... Let you... go. You are... mine! " he murmured, his voice thick with emotion, before slipping into slumber

The sound of her name was a knife to my heart, a painful reminder of the love he had lost and the love I could never fully replace.

He was thinking that it was her... In bed with him?? He was saying and doing all this to her??

I felt a sob rise in my throat, but I swallowed it down, refusing to let him see my pain. I turned away from him, my back to his chest, and let the tears fall silently. I could feel his arms tighten around me as if he was trying to stop his Gaurvi from going away, but it only made the pain worse. I wanted to scream, to push him away, to demand that he see me, truly see me for the first time.

But I didn't. Instead, I lay there in the darkness, my heart breaking with every beat, and let the tears flow. It was a night of passion and pain, of love and loss, and it left me feeling more vulnerable and more alone than I had ever felt before.

I kept thinking of what happened and was getting hurt more and more with every incident.

In the last few days, I had started thinking that he was changing slowly, maybe he saw how much I loved him and cared for him as well as his family,  but I was so wrong.

He was thinking of her all the time when he was in bed with me??

He said that he was burning for her...

He was holding his pain in his chest for so long and when he saw her today, he could not control it anymore. Since he was drunk, he mistook me for her and...

Shit!!

I shed tears thinking that all my efforts and love were wasted on that man.

As the first light of dawn began to filter through the curtains, I took a deep breath and steeled myself for the day ahead. I knew that things between Mihir and me would never be the same, that we had crossed a line that could never be uncrossed.

I just wanted to get away from there as I was in no mood to see anyone. I was not in the mood to pretend to anyone that everything was alright, or to behave in front of Mihir that I was made of steel and was not bothered with what happened, or it was alright that he made love to me thinking that I was her.

Moreover, I didn't want to see those happily married couples, looking at each other with so much love.

I got out of the bed and rushed to the washroom. Locking it and after checking it again, I leaned against it and could not help myself from crying again. After about 10 minutes, I got up, wiped my tears, filled the bathtub with hot water, and took a long hot bath. My body was aching in a strange, sweet way. And the hot water was giving a soothing effect.

After getting ready, I went out of the room, but it was too early to find anyone awake. So I went to the kitchen, as I needed to do something if I didn't want to burst into tears again.

" Good morning, ma'am! I was coming to ask if You all wanted tea or coffee?"

" Nothing!! What are you planning to make for breakfast?"

" I was coming to your room to ask that, please tell me, and I will prepare everything. "

" Make pyaj ka parantha(onion stuffed Parantha), paneer parantha( stuffed Parantha with cottage cheese), cutlets, grilled sandwiches, Poha, and meethi semviyan. "

" Ji ma'am. "

" I will help you. Boil potatoes, and make the dough for parathas. After telling him to do that, I chopped the vegetables for poha, sandwiches, and cutlets. I started making sweet seminars as well.

" Ma'am, please go and rest, I will do the rest of the things, you have done the most of the chopping. "  He said and just then I saw Mihir coming out and looking around.

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😊😊😊😊😊😊😔😔😔😔

Here isy another chapter, I hope you liked it, please let me know.

Have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi.❤️❤️❤️