CHAPTER 14

Y/n's Pov-

| BEDROOM |

Unlike Hoseok...

This morning, I had to be awakened by someone more aggressive as he picked up my sleeping form and landed me on the cold floor cause I wasn't waking up even after his constant shouts and warnings.

Jungkook: " You should be glad it wasn't Taehyung, he would've spilled cold water on you after one call. '

Y/n: " And you should be glad- nevermind..."

I got up and made my way to the bathroom.

After coming out I saw Jungkook still sitting on my bed, playing his stupid shooting games again...

Y/n: " Why don't you join a shooting club in real, that'll be more enjoyable for you..."

He answered without looking away.

Jungkook: " I don't need to..."

What does that  mean?

I sigh and left the room and when I was in the middle of the stairs I heard his hurried footsteps behind me.

Jin: " Good Morning Maknaes~ "

He bellowed once Jungkook and I was in the dinning room. As always all of them were already seated.

Y/n: " Good Morning..."

Jungkook: " How does she gets to be a part of the Maknaes? "

He complained.

Jin: " Because she is the Maknae of the house now..."

Hoseok: " Aww...Jungkookie's no more the youngest one..! "

He started giggling while clapping his hands like a seal.

What a weirdo...

Jungkook huffs and rolled his eyes and stomped off to his seat beside Taehyung.

I quietly took a seat next to him.

I wasn't in such a good mood since I couldn't sleep all night. But I was holding myself back from reacting. Now's not the time...

Gladly, today's breakfast wasn't too bad as it was cereals which I usually eat for breakfast.

We started eating and as usual, the three Maknaes started messing around by throwing nuts at each other today.

Can't they have a peaceful breakfast without throwing anything?

Jungkook: " Hyung, how can she be the maknae? I mean look at her. No fun, no smiley face, no messing around...just eating like a robot! "

I looked up from my eating and faced Jin.

Y/n: " If I stay silent he wants me to be noisy and mess around and if I do that he'll tell me to behave. What should I do? "

Jin chuckles. It seemed like a genuine one...for the first time.

Jin: " Yah, Jungkook-ah don't disturb her. Don't bother him Y/n he's a bit...cracked! "

Like an egg...I thought.

Jimin: " Oh Y/n...there's news for you. The Taekwondo try-outs are being held today!"

Y/n: " When was it announced? You said it'll be in three days..."

Jimin: " Yeah...but the decision was made last night. "

I can tell who made the decision...

Y/n: " Did the committee rescheduled it? "

He shook his head with a sly grin.