CHAPTER 5

| SONG ENTERPRISE • Mr Song's Office |

Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok were all currently being yelled at by their father who had completely lost it when he was informed about the loss of their bussiness.

Mr. Song: "Didn't you give me your word, Jin, that you had everything under control? Then how come we still lost the deal? You all realize the consequences if this continues, right? We will see the downfall of Song enterprise in no time!"

Namjoon: "That won't be happening, Dad. We promise. Sehun won't be able to beat us on the next deal."

Mr. Song looks at his sons and sighs, controlling his anger.

Mr. Song: "And what about the other side? Have our weapons arrived yet?"

Hoseok: "Yes, Dad. We were informed last night. They will be on the black market soon."

Yoongi: "Also, Mr. Lee from Blackburn wants to launch the collaborative ammunition project and wants to have a meeting with you about it."

Mr. Song: "Now that's news. Set the meeting for tomorrow at five p.m." The man demands coldly and Yoongi just simply nods.

Jin: "Dad, we were thinking-"

Before the elder son could finish his words, the door opened with the arrival of someone unwanted, interrupting him. Mr. Song stood up from his seat to greet the person, his earlier demeanor completely changed.

Mr. Song: "Hye Kyo..."

The man approached her and pulled out a chair from the table for her to sit. Meanwhile, the four now-invisible sons stood with blank expressions, trying their best not to seem rude in front of their father's girlfriend.

Hye Kyo: "Oh, hi guys..."

She exclaims with a smile as she notices the stone-faced figures at the back of the room. Jin gives her a polite smile and bows his head, while the others mutter a small "hello" in response to their father's glare.

Mr. Song: "It's good that you four are here. We'll tell you in advance..."

Hoseok: "In advance? If it's related to business, wouldn't it be better if all seven of us were informed at once?"

Hye Kyo looked at Mr. Song with a look of nervousness and uncertainty while he reassured her with a nod. Yoongi was growing visibly impatient, shuffling around uncomfortably.

Mr. Song: "No, Hoseok. It's not about business... it's- it's about our marriage! Hye Kyo and I are deciding to get married next week."

...

Yoongi: "Will it make any difference if we state our opinion?"

Hye Kyo: "Yoongi... listen-" She began politely but was interrupted immediately.

Mr. Song: "No."

Yoongi scoffed and made a "then what's the point of telling us" face, becoming quiet again, clearly annoyed at his father. Namjoon and Hoseok didn't dare utter a word and left the talking to Jin.

Jin: "It's your choice. I don't believe we have a say in this. If that's what you both want, then... that will be it."

Hye Kyo gave him a grateful grin, which he returned with a tight smile. Mr. Song looked relieved.

Mr. Song: "I knew you would understand Jin. Now... for the official announcement, we are holding a family dinner tonight at our house. And most importantly... Y/n, your soon-to-be sister, will also be joining, so do warn the maknaes to behave."

The four shared knowing glances. Hye Kyo knows about the car issue from this morning but wasn't aware of the rest.

Namjoon: "We will, Dad. If that's it, then... we'll be leaving for home. The maknaes must be home by now."