CHAPTER 27

| HANNAM DONG |

The boy paced back and forth on his apartment...or in real words his hiding place for the night!

He kept trying a certain number over and over but it rings for a few times before going to voicemail.

Aish...Shibal!

He cursed when the call went to voicemail for the fifth time.

Their was a knock on the door and a female voice saying " Room service..."

It did nothing but anger him as he answered in an irritating tone. 

Mingyu: " Everything's fine here, I'm a bit busy...come later. "

The female voice muttered a slow " Alright, sir. " and the footsteps turned the other way. 

I shouldn't have given them the cash in advance...now they're not picking up my calls..!

Another incoming call interrupted his thoughts, he picked it up before the third ring.

Mingyu: " Yes..."

The secretary's quivering voice were heard from the other side.

Secretary: " Mingyu...where are you? "

Mingyu: " Hannam Dong, why? "

Secretary: " Rohan and Jiho hadn't returned to their base, I came back a few minutes ago..."

Mingyu's frustration rose at the recent update.

Mingyu: " It was stupid of you to go for a look Daniel...they got them...I'm not liking where this is going. "

Daniel: " Y/n's in the ICU, I saw Bangtan's car leave the hospital...she's alone. "

Mingyu rolled his eyes at the young boy's tone of voice.

Mingyu: " You're speaking as if we'll go for an attack, she's not ours to deal with, at least not until Young Master orders us to. You could've killed her if you shot her right the other day! "

Daniel: " I- I..didn't knew I'll get to be the sniper, It was a last moment deci- "

Mingyu: " Leave it, I don't wanna hear it. The press knows about the restaurant by now right? "

Daniel: " Yes. "

A smirk appeared on the side of Mingyu's lips.

Mingyu: " Great, anything else? Other updates..? "

Daniel: " Not that I know of, no. "

Mingyu hums and simply cut the call. At least the main job is done...and a bonus too. The rest can be left to Manoban now...

| BANGTAN RESIDENCE |

Jungkook: " Why didn't you picked it Hyung? "

Jin: " Nothing is more foolish than picking an unknown call from an intruders phone that too if he's the suspect. He'll know if we answer know. And he probably knows somethings wrong by now. We should just hope he dosen't tries to leave country. "

Yoongi: " But how are we so sure that the unknown person is the man. Couldn't it be something else? "

Namjoon: " I thought at least one of you will say it once we arrive...we can just ask him about it! "

Everyone including Jin turned to face him. Jin makes an "Oh" look before walking to the back and taking the stairs to the basement. The other's follows behind shortly.