CHAPTER 8

Think...Y/n...think, I can't just sacrifice my life by staying with them. I priorities my own timing and like to do things my way which is definitely going to be a difficulty around a house full of seven brats.

Y/n: “I have one condition.”

Mr. Song turns to Mom, who looks at me with concern.

Mr. Song: “What is it?”

Y/n: “I refuse to be controlled or forced to do anything around this household. If I’m moving in, it will be just a change of address, nothing more. If that’s acceptable, then I agree to the marriage.”

Mr. Song: “Alright, as long as your mom and I are around, your condition will be honored.”

I glance briefly at the seven figures. Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin are glaring at me, while the others seem indifferent, except for Jin, who is...smirking?

Y/n: “Well, I guess I’ll see you at the wedding then, Mr. Song, night.”

I address the boys, receiving only responses from Jin and Namjoon.

I head outside earlier, overhearing Mom bidding farewell to Mr. Song and the boys.

What a night, Y/n...what a night...

| HOME • Y/N'S ROOM |

After getting home, I quickly bid Mom goodnight before we could have a conversation and went upstairs to my room.

I collapse onto my bed, burying my head in the pillow with a frustrated groan.

No, I’m not crying, even if it looks that way. Tears don’t come easily to me, probably due to my rigorous training. I underwent military-level mental and physical training at sixteen before becoming an Agent.

I get up, heading to the bathroom for my second shower of the day. After brushing my teeth and putting on my sleepwear—a black cotton shirt and matching pajama—I climb back into bed, turn off the lights, and pull the blanket over me, trying to strangle myself to sleep! I'm joking...

Author's Pov–

| BANGTAN RESIDENCE • JIN'S ROOM |

All seven brothers are gathered in Jin’s room after dinner.

Jin sits in his rocking chair, folding his hands together with a serious expression. Namjoon and Hoseok are on cushions on the floor. Jimin leans against the door, Yoongi is almost dozing in Jin’s bed, while the two younger ones sit on the edges, one biting his nails and the other flexing his fingers.

Hoseok: “So...?”

Jimin: “So?”

Jungkook: “So what~?”

Jin: “Shut up!”

Yoongi: “Are we really going to discuss this? She set a condition, and Dad agreed. He’s getting married next week, and we’re stuck with a new housemate. End of story. I’m going to bed.”

Jin: “No, you’re not! Stay where you are.”

Hoseok: “A nightmare would be better because it would end. She’s a snake, and I hate snakes!”

Jimin: “Hobi hyung and his snakes, everyone…”

Hoseok: “Jiminie and his height!”

Jimin rolls his eyes, leaning against the door and sticking out his tongue at Hoseok.

Namjoon: “Can we get to the point? Hyung…”

Jin: “(Sigh) We’ll stick to the original plan. If we’re getting a new member in the house, she better adapt to our way of living.”