CHAPTER 58

Author's Pov-

The seven boys, along with their father, Mr. Song, sat in the living room, their faces etched with grim determination as they absorbed the latest setback to their business.

Hoseok broke the silence first.

Hoseok: "That deal was just a smokescreen. He used it to get access so he could siphon off half of the ammunition."

Jungkook nodded in agreement.

Jungkook: "And with him in jail, the Russians have no one to blame directly, except us."

Jin, ever the voice of reason, added,

Jin: "Even if he wasn't locked up, it wouldn't change the fact that our clients will hold us accountable. We're the ones who signed the contract, not Xinghan"

Taehyung clenched his jaw, his voice laced with frustration.

Taehyung: "I warned you... Sehun isn't someone we should trust with delicate operations like this."

He muttered a curse under his breath, the tension in the room thickening.

Mr. Song exhaled deeply, rubbing his temples in thought.

Mr. Song: "We need to arrange a meeting immediately. If we don't address this now, the Russians could turn against us. The last thing we need is to make an enemy of them, especially with someone like Virakova already in our crosshairs."

The weight of the situation pressed down on them, the gravity of their decisions becoming all too clear. Mr. Song's usually calm demeanor faltered, showing just how dire the situation had become. Virakova wasn't just an enemy; she was a threat that could bring everything they had worked for crashing down. And now, with the Russians potentially on the verge of betrayal, the stakes had never been higher.

Yoongi, who had been silent, finally spoke, his voice steady but cold.

Yoongi: "We can't afford to let this spiral out of control. If the Russians turn, we're not just dealing with them-we're dealing with a war on two fronts. We need to act fast and clean this up before it escalates."

The room fell into a heavy silence, each of them knowing the importance of their next move. Mistakes weren't an option, and neither was failure. This wasn't just about business anymore-it was about survival.

Namjoon broke the tense silence.

Namjoon: "When should we schedule the meeting?"

He asked, directing his question to Mr. Song.

Mr. Song: "Today,"

Mr. Song replied without hesitation.

Mr. Song: "After lunch, as soon as possible. I'll be attending as well."

The room fell into a contemplative quiet, the weight of the situation pressing down on them. Finally, Jimin broke the silence.

Jimin: "Are we really going to leave Y/n alone in the house?"

He asked, his voice tinged with concern.

All eyes turned to Jimin, including Mr. Song's.

Jimin: "That doesn't seem like a good idea,"

Jimin continued.

Jimin: "She's been unstable for a while now, and the psychiatrist specifically instructed that she shouldn't be left alone. We can't just ignore that.

Mr. Song's steady voice cut through the tension.

Mr. Song: "I'm aware of that, Jimin. That's why I've already informed Rebecca. She'll stay with her while we're out."