CHAPTER 9

Y/n's Pov–

My mind was a mess, and I couldn't think straight to give him a reasonable answer.

Indeed, right above the sound button, there was a small rectangular silver chip. The others looked up from what they were doing, and now all the attention was on my phone...

After I moved to Korea, I still had to keep in touch with my team and Boz, especially, so that's why he had put a tracker on my phone as it always stays with me.

Jungkook: "He asked you something."

My palms were sweaty already, and I kept blinking violently, trying to think of something.

Y/n: "That's none of your business."

What an idiotic excuse, Y/n. They'll get more suspicious now, great.

Jimin: "Your business is indeed our business, but ours is not yours."

He stated mockingly. What a jerk...

He tried to poke my cheek, but I shoved his hand away.

Y/n: "Give it back—"

I had once again raised my voice and faced the consequences right away.

Jungkook: "Keep your voice down..."

He hissed, placing his index finger over my lips.

Mr. Song: "Sorry, we were late. The food was taking longer than expected."

His voice made Jungkook take his hands off me, and Taehyung was also left with no choice but to hand me my phone back. I glared at him, and he did the same.

I mentally thanked Mr. Song and let out a relieved sigh.

I looked at the food in front of me: sub sandwiches, fries, a fried chicken bucket, nine chocolate milkshakes, and one lemon-mint drink, which was definitely for me.

A bunch of unhealthy junk food...

I was raised in England, so that has affected my lifestyle and eating patterns positively, I'd say. I can't stand street food or any sort of unhealthy dishes. And after joining the agency, I've practically become a robot! I eat healthily, wake up on time, and work out daily to keep my body fit, as I never know when I might have to go on a mission...

At home, I turn into a herbivore who only eats salads, boiled veggies, or fruits!

Hye Kyo: "Y/n, I know you might not like the menu, but we couldn't find anything vegan for you. Just eat a bit for now, and I'll make sure to get you salad and chicken stew for dinner."

Everyone except for Mr. Song turned their heads toward me with an "Are you serious?" look.

Y/n: "What?"

Jimin: "You like to eat salad and chicken stew?!"

Hoseok: "Are you on a diet?"

I heard Mom and Mr. Song chuckle softly at their bewilderment. I crossed my arms over my chest and frowned.

Y/n: "No, I just like to eat healthy..."

Namjoon: "Ah... but whatever you might say, Y/n, it's fried chicken for life!"

He exclaimed and went for the bucket of fried chicken happily. I wouldn't be that cruel and judge, though. It's obvious that most people like such foods.

I sighed and sipped my mint drink first. Mhmm... too much sugar!

I found myself chewing on some rubber-like fries and ate half a sandwich from Mom. I did finish my drink, which was mostly sugar-water with a few slices of lemon and mint leaves.