CHAPTER 27

You fell in love with a guy. A complete green forest . Your family meets his. Everything sorted out but now your mom stops talking to you, plain rude and the taunts and emotional guilt tripping from her becomes a new schedule for you. Tell me what would you do?

Would you give up on your love to escape the trauma you facing everyday or would you face it for few years and still get married to the one you love?

...............

August age is 18 years and two months now 😶

TW ‼️🔞 Please skip if you are uncomfortable 🤧

August was almost about to pull the briefs when Elijah's phone rang. He ignored it initially, urging August to continue, but the insistent buzzing persisted, and he groaned in frustration when he saw the caller ID.

It was Shylah, his so-called wife. With an angry grunt, Elijah abruptly stood up, causing August to tumble to the floor from his unexpected movement.

"Damn it," he muttered under his breath, his irritation palpable. He swiped to answer the call, his tone shifting to a sugary sweetness. "Hello, darling," he greeted, his voice dripping with false affection.

August, rubbing her sore elbow, immediately recognized the shift. It had to be Shylah, her step-sister. Panic surged through her, and she opened her mouth to scream for help, but Elijah's hand clamped down on her mouth, muting the call momentarily.

"One word out of your mouth, and you'll regret it, I will unmute the call and I dare you to even speak a single word" he hissed, his eyes dark with threat. August's heart pounded in her chest, and she nodded, swallowing her fear.

Elijah unmuted the call, his demeanor instantly changing back to syrupy sweetness. "Sorry about that, sweetheart. Just some business matters. How are you?"

Shylah's voice came through the speaker, tinged with suspicion. "Where are you, Elijah? You've been gone for days."

Elijah's eyes flicked to August, and he smiled, though it didn't reach his eyes. "I'm on a business trip, love. Won't be back until next week. The deal is really important for me and my brothers"  his eyes boring hole in her soul.

Elijah removed august's hair and kissed her neck making her close her eyes in sheer terror.

There was a pause, and then Shylah's voice softened. "Alright, be safe. I miss you."

"Miss you too, baby," Elijah replied, his tone perfectly controlled. The call ended, and his face twisted into a sinister grin as he looked at August.

"So desperate to use that mouth of yours, huh? Let's put it to some good use now, little dove," he taunted. August barely had time to process his words before a Elijah thrusted his dick into her mouth.

She recoiled at that, her eyes watering with disgust and humiliation . Tears streamed down her face, she was being sexually assaulted and nothing could help her.

"Fuckkkkkk dove, your little mouth is better than I had even imagined" Elijah groaned, his eyes closed in sheer pleasure.

"Fuck dove, yess just like that hmmm suck harder" Elijah was swimming in a sea of pleasure, pleasure that he felt like never before, it was beyond the euphoria he used have in his dirtiest wildest dreams. He wrapped his hand around her hair and pulled it.

August whimpered in pain at the grip he had on her hair.

"Mhhmmm mhhmm" She punched on his thigh to bring him back to sanity but the monster had lost himself in the sin that he was committing.

"Mmhmm such a good girl, c'mom suck your daddy harder baby" Elijah commanded. August didn't follow it yet the grip that he had on her forced her to suck him.

"Good girl, dove. You're doing so much better ahhhhh fuckkkk babeee" Elijah cooed, his voice mocking. His movements increasing rapidly. For a moment August forgot to even breath properly.

It went on for the next 10 minutes when Elijah finally came.

"Take it all like a good girl" Elijah hissed as he pinched her nose and closed her mouth to make her gulp his cum forcefully.

When he saw her swallowing, he left her and smiled in satisfaction.

Series of sobs left August's mouth as she started to shiver tremendously.

Elijah grinned feeling some sort of power travelling through his soul. Her tear filled swollen red eyes, her trembling figure. So vulnerable and so helpless. She was on his mercy and he loved it.

"Look at what you did to me dove. You made me cum in just 10 min hmmm, such a nymph" Elijah spoke caressing her hair.

August whimpered at his touch, feeling the sudden bile rise in her throat as she slapped his hand away and bolted to the bathroom, her stomach churning as she threw up violently, vomiting everything that was in her stomach , her body trembling from the ordeal.

Elijah followed her lazily, his footsteps echoing ominously. He patted her back and stroked her hair, his touch a parody of comfort.

"There, there, it's only your first time. Next time will be easier," he assured, a twisted smile on his lips. August tensed, just the thought of it made her threw up all over again.

August's vision swam, and before Elijah could say more, she fainted in his arms. He chuckled darkly, watching her pale face. "Fainted just from sucking me-off. Tsk tsk. What will you do when you have to take all of me?"

Elijah carried her back to the hall where his brothers, Alexander and Lucien, were seated. Alexander was engrossed in a file, while Lucien's attention was fixed on his laptop.

"Where's doll?" Lucien asked without looking up.

"Little dove fainted after sucking me off"  Elijah replied with a smirk.

Alexander chuckled, but Lucien's expression darkened with irritation. "You should have slapped her hard twice or thrice. She would've woken up, and you could have had her for a round two," he suggested, his voice devoid of sympathy.

"You're a menacing nightmare, you know that?" Elijah said with a laugh, though he seemed to appreciate the advice.

"Anyway, my lovely wife called," Elijah informed them, sarcasm heavy in his voice.

"So did ours," Alexander added with a hint of annoyance, not looking up from his file.

"We need to do something about these three. After having this elixir finally, I can't go back to having poison," Lucien groaned, finally glancing at his brothers.

"We will, but not now. Now isn't the right time," Alexander said, his tone firm. He looked up, meeting Elijah's gaze. "We need to be patient."

Elijah nodded, though his frustration was evident. "I hate waiting."

Lucien sighed, closing his laptop. "We all do. But rushing things will only make it worse."

Alexander leaned back in his chair, contemplating. "We need to ensure everything is in place. Once we have full control, we can deal with them as we see fit.

"But till then we will have to tame our little firefly" Alexander spoke, smiling. He wasn't worried about August causing any issue. He had her biggest weakness in hand. He knew nothing and noone would be able take her away from him and his brothers.

Thankyou for reading ❤️
Cya next Sunday 🫡