Chapter 24

Chapter 24

"Lu Yao."

Hearing Jiang Bai's voice calling him from behind, Lu Yao turned around with a hint of confusion in his eyes, "What's up?"

Jiang Bai took out a sky-blue headband and handed it to Lu Yao, "Here, don't let sweat get into your eyes."

Noticing Lu Yao's hesitation, Jiang Bai added with a smile, "It's not a gift, just a temporary loan. Just return it to me after you've washed it."

Lu Yao took the headband and put it on.

The cold, refined features of the youth were further accentuated by the sky-blue headband, making his facial structure stand out even more.

The nearby spectators were stunned by their interaction.

"Why do I remember that Jiang Bai has a cleanliness obsession?!"

"It's not just you. I remember it too. The whole school knows!"

Everyone knew that Jiang Bai had a cleanliness obsession, so people avoided borrowing his belongings. If they couldn't borrow them, it was fine, but borrowing something and then being scolded for it was another matter. Now, Jiang Bai had voluntarily lent his personal item, the headband, to Lu Yao, and even actively offered it.

This news spread quickly, from ten to a hundred people, and soon reached the entire audience outside the court.

"My idol is really giving the new student special treatment recently."

"To be honest, the new student looks so cool with that headband!"

"So Jiang Bai's cleanliness obsession depends on the person?"

"Crying, I just want to touch my idol's headband, just a touch. Wearing it, I don't even dare to dream."

"That headband really highlights Lu Yao's superior facial features. He's got the perfect proportions, looks like a natural star."

At this moment, Lu Yao and Lu Qi were unaware of the spectators' discussions and were focusing on their game again.

Lu Qi, with the ball, continuously tried to break through Lu Yao's defense, but Lu Yao, with his agile movements, managed to block him.

As the game continued, their movements became more intense, and their actions grew bigger.

In an attempt to create distance from Lu Yao, Lu Qi was trying to use his physical advantage to force his way through for a shot when Lu Yao accidentally stumbled and fell to the ground.

"Crack."

Lu Yao's watch hit the ground.

Lu Qi didn't notice Lu Yao had fallen. He jumped up and quickly took the shot. Only when he was about to land did he realize Lu Yao had fallen.

He didn't even care if the shot went in. Seeing Lu Yao on the ground, he hurried to his side, looking worried, "What's wrong? Are you okay? Did I knock you over? Are you hurt anywhere?"

Lu Yao: "It's okay. I'm not hurt."

Noticing the glass on the watch was cracked and the hands had stopped moving, Lu Yao frowned.

Lu Qi also noticed the watch was damaged.

Seeing Lu Yao's frown, which seemed to indicate he was upset, Lu Qi instantly thought of a tragic scene he had seen in a drama the night before. In the drama, the male lead damaged the only item left by the female lead's mother, and the female lead was heartbroken over it.