Chapter 11

Daisy glanced at the watch on her wrist. It's time for lunch. She hurriedly finished the work on the table; take the wallet from the bag; then stopped when she saw Bunga Gunawan enter the office. Oh, who doesn't know Bunga Gunawan. Best selling author who is under the Enbuk Publisher. Her boss's favorite writer.

"Hello, Bunga," said Daisy.

"Is Mas Dika there?"

"Just went out. No appointment?"

"Hurry here after getting a call from Mas Dika. Sunshine is going to be filmed!" told Bunga happily.

"Uh, seriously?" Daisy also shouted happily.

"So come straight here." The petite girl couldn't hide the happy look on her face.

"Your film will be produced by Best Pictures." Suddenly Rendi - the cover designer and Daisy's senior at the office - joined in.

"Oh, yeah? Really?" Luckily Daisy's subtle snort didn't reach Bunga and Rendi's ears. There was a look of disappointment on her face, but she did her best to hide it.

"There is a possibility that Aryan is male cast," guessed Rendi.

"Ugh." Daisy moaned without realizing it. "The one who has his own older brother, so it's natural that his younger sibling can play." Then she ignored her own grumbling. "Who is the female cast? Sofie Nugraheni?"

"Okay, actually. But I prefer Anna Hadi." Bunga weighs her options.

"I don't think she can do it. She's getting ready to get married."

"With her doctor boyfriend?" Rendy was even carried away by the conversation between these two girls.

"Their love story could be made into a book. I'm willing to write a biography of Anna Hadi," joked Bunga, who had previously written a biography of top Indonesian singer, Aryan Bagastaris. "Anna and her soul mate are school friends. They parted ways, then they met again."

Daisy developed a smile. "It's called a soul mate, I'm sure they'll meet again. Huh... I don't know where my soul mate is. Oh, my soul mate, come to me."

"Your soul mate is still hiding." Rendi chuckled in amusement.

After chatting for a while with her favorite writer Gendis Kencana - oh, she was even held at gunpoint to ask for Bunga Gunawan's autograph - and Daisy said goodbye, then rushed to meet Singgih.

With light steps, Daisy descended the stairs to the Coffee Taste library. Her lips curved into a faint smile - anyone who saw it would know that this human child was in love.

Daisy pushed open the glass door of Coffee Taste, then entered the book room on the right side of the shop. Her smile grew even brighter when she looked at Singgih who seemed engrossed in reading. The bodyguard stood leaning against the wall reading a book... comics?

Oh, my gosh.

"You read comics."

Daisy appeared in front of Singgih with a smile that showed off her row of straight teeth.

"Come on, maksi."

Singgih returned the book to the shelf. Finally he knew what maksi meant is lunch. Looks like he has to learn the language of today's children.

Daisy stopped when she saw someone she knew pushing the door to Coffee Taste through the glass wall that separated the reading room and the shop.

"Sigh, playboy!" Daisy cursed when the person was holding hand a woman. "Shameless. Cuih."