Chapter 19

Daisy woke up with a heavy head. Spinning around like she had just ridden the ontang-anting game on the Dufan amusement ride.

    Five more minutes...

    Daisy closed her eyes and tried to sleep a little more. What happened was that her head got even more dizzy. She got up to look for the medicine box.

    Daisy's hand reached for the bedroom door handle. Her hands even looked like jelly. She stepped out, while one hand was holding on to the wall. Her head looked like it was going to fall off. The whole room felt like it had been turned upside down. Now her legs are turning into jelly. Not strong enough to stand. A moment later she fell and became unconscious.

    *

    Next thing you know, Daisy wakes up in an all-white room. There was only a female doctor who was checking the IV tube. Her nose sniffed a familiar smell from this room.

    "Hospital, huh?"

    The female doctor smiled when she saw that her patient was conscious. "Do you know why you're here?"

    Daisy shook her head.

    "Exhausted."

    Daisy doesn't understand. She got up to look for her cell phone. However, the doctor held her body in place. At first glance, Daisy's eyes caught the doctor's name tag and read: Ajeng Ratnasari.

    "How many hours do you sleep a day?"

    "Hmm." Daisy remembered. "Three or four hours. I don't think so."

    Doctor Ajeng observed Daisy who in her eyes was like a stubborn child. "Work is important. But health is much more important. Try to get enough sleep. Drink lots of water. And, this is what is important. Adjust your diet."

    Daisy grinned embarrassedly. Obviously she couldn't deny what the doctor said, because it was true. Oh, should she choose one of her jobs? Illustrator at Enbuk or webtoon?

    "Rest and don't think about work yet."

    "How can it be, Doc. Deadlines are piling up," whined Daisy.

    "Don't be stubborn," Doctor Ajeng admonished gently. "I'm the doctor treating you, so listen to me. That's if you want to get out of here quickly."

    "Doc..."

    Doctor Ajeng smiled humorously while shrugging one shoulder.

    The door to Daisy's treatment room opened, suddenly the corner of Daisy's lips curved into a faint smile.

    Doctor Ajeng then said goodbye and gasped in surprise when she turned back. Her body froze in place as she saw someone she had not seen for a long time, now standing in front of her. Her heart almost exploded.

    Likewise, Singgih never thought that today would be his lucky day. Finally he found the person he was looking for after so long.

    With stiff, hasty steps, Ajeng left the room. She quickened her steps towards the emergency stairs to escape. However, instead she was the one who was chased by Singgih until she stopped her steps. One hand held onto the railing tightly. As if she was afraid of falling.

    "Are you in Indonesia?"

    Ajeng looked away. Didn't want to meet Singgih face to face. Her hand that was holding on to the railing of the stairs trembled.

    "You really are a doctor. Just like you once dreamed of."

    "Oo... I still have a patient."