Chapter 15

With directions from the GPS, the car driven by Daisy arrived at its destination. The club yard was busy with people who were surrounded by who knows what. It looks like something happened at the location.

    Daisy got out of the car to quickly find and catch Singgih red-handed who was probably currently having fun with the sexy girls in the club. And, suddenly someone caught his elbow. Daisy gasped and turned her head to the side. Shocked when she he found Azka holding her.

    "Do not go there!"

    "Why?"

    "There's another fight."

    Daisy doesn't care. If there's a fight, what's going on? "Where's Singgih?"

    Azka hesitated to answer. "That... he was fighting."

    "What? How is that possible?"

    Daisy, panicking, rushed towards the crowd. However, Azka grabbed her elbow again, then dragged Daisy by the arm and took her client away from the crowd.

    "What's he doing? He's getting into fights like that? He's teasing girls?" Daisy paced anxiously. She wanted to run and see Singgih's condition.

    "It seems like something happened between Singgih and Rolan."

    "Maybe a girl..." Then Daisy choked as if remembering something when she overheard the conversation between Singgih and Reas at Grandma Ipon's home. "Ajeng?"

    "How do you know?" Azka was shocked. "But the problem is not about the love triangle. What I got is that Ajeng is a witness in Singgih's case."

    "Did Singgih really ever go to prison?"

    Azka nodded.

    "Homicides?"

    Once again Azka nodded.

    Daisy's body went limp. So, what Singgih said in her apartment... was true. She thought at that time Singgih was only joking because he didn't want to work with her. Good grief. And, she let a perpetrator live in her apartment. You're crazy, Dai. If Gendis and Sofie found out... her family found out... oh, she couldn't imagine what they would do to Singgih.

    Daisy could only remain silent. What's surprising is that the man so easily told about how she was a former convict. Singgih's honesty deserves a thumbs up. This means that Singgih started a working relationship with her without hiding anything. In fact, if she heard this from someone else, maybe she would immediately stay away from Singgih. Hey, humans not born evil? Sometimes it is the environment that makes humans evil.

    "Then what does this have to do with Rolan?"

    "They are high school friends. Singgih also said earlier that he has evidence that can prove he is innocent."

    "Could it be that he was framed?" Daisy immediately responded quickly.

    "I don't know. But looking at Singgih's attitude of wanting to find Ajeng," Azka tried to guess, "I think Ajeng is the main key in that case."

    "Find out more. I'll pay anything," insisted Daisy.

    "Just calm down." Azka had the brightest smile. "I'm sure you will get very accurate information."

    Daisy saw Singgih staggering in the distance. Her feet wanted to move towards Singgih's place. However, it didn't matter when she had to consider many things if she suddenly appeared there. Maybe it will become a delicious meal for hunters of gossip accounts which will most likely impact the Ekadanta family.