Chapter 17

Singgih clean the dust stuck to the car with a cloth duster. A small smile unconsciously appeared on his lips when he remembered lunch promise with Daisy. It was a small thing that had become so much fun for him.

    "Boss Rolan wants to meet."

    Singgih turned towards the source of the sound.

    Rollan's subordinates whom Singgih had threatened the other day, were standing next to him with scared faces.

    "Caisar Hotel. Eight o'clock tonight." The person handed over the card key to Singgih.

    "What have you reported while monitor me?" suddenly took the card key.

    "Not much."

    "Anything?" One sharp look from Singgih was able to make the person almost take a thousand steps.

    "You guys live... in the same apartment. You... actually - is you... boyfriend or driver?"

    "And any?"

    "Ha - that's all." The person immediately ran out before being asked more by Singgih.

    And, after taking Daisy home to the apartment, Singgih immediately met Rolan at the Caisar Hotel. Eight o'clock.

    However, he never knew what would happen to his life later.

    *

    Instead of carrying out Boss Dika's assignment to create illustrations for the novel Bunga Gunawan which will be published using graphic design, Daisy instead browses to find articles about color blindness.

    From the results of her search, Singgih's color blindness is partial color blindness, that is, he cannot see green and red.

    So what happened last night, Singgih didn't know what color the glass he took was. Is that why Singgih gave the characteristic by writing the letters under the glass so that you don't get the wrong color again?

    Suddenly pity crept into her heart. Daisy puffed out her chest, with a proud face she shouted in her heart, she would not let her savior suffer.

    "Where is this?" Daisy turned to her cell phone on the table. "Why hasn't he called yet?"

    Hoping to get a call from Azka to give him a report, a call from an unknown number rang. Her mouth hissed knowing who the number belonged to. The name of the owner of the number had indeed been deleted from her phone contacts, but she still remembered the last four digits of the number.

    Daisy lazily answered the phone.

    "Hm?"

    "What are you up to, Dai?"

    "I'm making a voodoo doll."

    "Not for me, right, the doll?" Rolan's crisp laughter on the other end sounded very annoying to Daisy's ears.

    "I'll send it to your office in a moment."

    "This doll is suitable to send to your boyfriend." Rollan laughed. His laughter stopped and replaced with a cold voice. "You already know his past, but you still accept him. Are you frustrated because I rejected your love?"

    "Oh, Gosh! I never liked you. You were the one who chased me."

    "Okay." Rolan suddenly gave up. "Because we were close, so I'll tell you."

    Daisy twitched her lips in annoyance.

    "Singgih, he stole his friend's girlfriend."