Chapter 35

The canteen is always a favorite place for students. A fun place to hang out and have fun chatting while observing your crush from a distance.

    Just like Rolan who was secretly observing Ajeng who was buying bread.

    "There's Ajeng." Rolan nudged Singgih's arm.

    A mouthful of meatballs that almost entered Singgih's mouth fell into the bowl.

    "Just look at it. It's really beautiful. How sweet, the Barbie's face." Rolan looked at Ajeng in awe.

    Singgih raised his face to look for the Barbie in question. "Just normal," he said when he found Ajeng paying the canteen lady for her pocket money.

    Ajeng's body turned back and her gaze met Singgih's in the air.

    "Hey. Hey." Rolan nudged Singgih's arm again. "She's looking at me," he panicked amidst delight.

    Singgih then broke eye contact, then stuffed the meatball into his mouth again.

    A small thing that could certainly make Rolan fly up to the ceiling. However, his hopes for Ajeng were shattered when Ajeng admitted to the public that he was dating Singgih. Of course, Singgih was immediately labeled a traitor. Nonsense. In fact, Singgih is also interested in Ajeng.

    And, now it seems that Singgih has dared to be open about their relationship. In the past, Singgih always argued that there was nothing between him and Ajeng, but look now, Singgih knelt in front of Ajeng while holding Ajeng's hand. Singgih's attitude looks like he is proposing to his girlfriend.

    Rolan's hand grip on the steering wheel tightened. He will never forgive Singgih who stole Ajeng from him. It seems that Ajeng wasn't enough, Daisy was also trapped by Singgih's seduction! Secretly, Singgih turns out to be good at seducing girls. He claims to be innocent, but it turns out he's not as innocent as he thought.

    Rolan racked his brains for a way to separate them. Ajeng has most likely sided with Singgih. However, not Daisy - who has just met Singgih, so it is certain that Daisy still doesn't know about Singgih.

    Okay.

    The first step Rolan took was to talk to Romi Ekadanta to get support. Unfortunately, the person he wanted to meet was on a business trip to Singapore for a few days.

    Rolan couldn't wait until Romi Ekadanta came home from a business trip. He then took the next step, namely to meet Larasati Ekadanta - to win the heart of Daisy's mother. Because he knows Daisy is a spoiled and obedient girl.

    *

    Daisy groaned lazily. Relax stiff finger muscles until you hear the sound of 'kretek' repeatedly. She got up without caring how she looked. Messy, tangled hair like a lion's mane; dingy baby doll.

    Since Daisy no longer works in an office, she has a lot of free time - apart from working on webtoons, of course.

    "Jog first, aah."

    Daisy grabbed the glass on the bedside table and drank the rest of last night's water. After that, she left the room - still looking messy - down the stairs while carrying an empty glass.

    Her ears heard laughter coming from the living room. Her steps stopped on the bottom three stairs as she snorted in disbelief.

    "Oh my, Dai, you just woke up?" Larasati screamed, embarrassed.

    Daisy glanced at the wall clock. "It's only nine o'clock," she said nonchalantly.

    "Girls can't wake up late." Larasati seemed embarrassed. "Later her soul mate will come too late."