제34장 (Chapter 34)

{Haneul's POV}

Jaemin quickly pushed me out from the counter as I eyed the both of them, "I'm going to kill you," my teeth gritted but the two of them laughed hysterically with the fact I can't do it.

Jungkook was smiling and it looks like he's loving the scene. I'm so annoyed, I can bite people right now. Seriously, why do they need to do this to me? We've talked about this last night!!

I tried my best to stay on my position but the two of them were so strong and our customers even helped Jungkook to change my mind on not talking to him. Aish, why am I getting surprised? Since high school, he's been getting everyone's attention effortlessly. And the fact that most of our customers today were teen girls and noonas, of course he'll get everyone's side. Isn't he being so childish? That's not fair.

"Aigoo, the two of you should make up already! You look good with each other!" the couple seated near the counter exclaimed as Jungkook smirked and the other customers agreed.

"Ah, no, no. You're getting the wrong idea, I don't know him," I said wearing a fake smile as I glared on my girls as they shut their mouths. The customers moaned in disappointment as Jungkook couged loudly.

"Woah.. You don't know me? How come I have a son from you?" he said and it was like he publicized we were more than couples. 

"Oh, so does that mean.. The two of you are married??" one of the teenagers asked out of curiosity. Louder gasps were heard all over the cafe that made me irritated.

"Ooh.. To be honest, this is so fun!!" Ae sook shouted cheerfully as Jaemin shook her because of too much excitement.

"No, I don't know him." I answered and was about to go upstairs to escape from this bullshit.

Jungkook quickly grabbed my hand to stop me from escaping, and I heard everyone's screams  when he pulled me towards him. I was an inch away from him; I can smell his scent, as if he hadn't change his perfume, I can feel his skin, as if yesterday was the last time I touched him, and I can feel his warm breath, as if we just kissed each other a while ago. Nothing changed. Everything in him was still the same. Maybe I am the only one who changed? Or maybe not me, but my mind. Maybe it was so tired on looking for and thinking of him. Maybe I have already forgotten that I was his Ms. Right?

My heart was beating so fast, as if I went back from past. Feeling the same feeling seven years ago made me so upset. Why am I feeling this after all the shits he brought to my life? Why am I still feeling this after leaving me very clueless for how many years? Why am I still falling in love with him even though he's the reason of all my tears? Why am I still like this when I know I already erased him and our memories together in my mind?

"Can't you forgive me?" he whispered softly right into my ears. I looked up and saw him looking at me, begging to forgive him.

I shook my head, "No. And if ever I will, I still won't change my mind on avoiding you," I removed his hands away from me and started to walk upstairs. The customers, including Jaemin and Ae sook, were left clueless and decided to pretend that nothing happened.

The cafe became very silent until Jungkook looked up and screamed, "You're mine! And if I have lost you before, I'm not going to hesitate and take all the risks and sacrifice everything just to take you back again!"

Those words knocked my heart, but do you think I'll go easy on you? 

{Jungkook's POV}

"You're mine! And if I have lost you before, I'm not going to hesitate and take all the risks and sacrifice everything just to take you back again!" I shouted as she stopped from taking another step on the stairs.