제5장 (Chapter 5)

I don't know why but I really don't have feelings for Hyungki. I mean, he's rich, smart, handsome, and very kind but... One part of my body doesn't agree. And probably, it's my heart.

I continued walking until I reached home. I got lazy so, I placed my bike in front of the gate. I think no one would get it because it's old and if ever they would steal it, it's okay. I'll have a reason to buy a new one! Haha.

"I'm home~" I greeted while closing the front door. I went at the living room and took a rest for a while.

I lied at the sofa and I realized that mom didn't greet me back.

"Maybe she's sleeping," I shrugged.

I went upstairs and sneak through her room, and she was lying at her bed, having a nice nap.

"Maybe omma's really tired" I whispered to myself. I carefully closed the door and went back downstairs.

I heard the telephone ringing so I quickly went down to answer it.

"Yeoboseyo? (hello?)" I answered softly.

No one is answering.

"Yeobeseyo?" I again asked. But still, no one answered. Maybe it's a prank call.

"If you won't talk, I'll hung this up," I said and was about to end the call.

"Wait, I called to ask you if you're okay..." a gentle voice answered. I was surprised. I pushed the phone in my ear and asked him,

"Who is this?" I asked confidently. Isn't it weird? Why don't I feel afraid?

"J-j..." he stuttered. My goosebumps raised. J? Is it... Jungkook?

I shook my head and cleared my throat, "Who is this?"

I can feel his nervousness. It took a minute for him to answer, "This is Jimin, Park Jimin..."

Now, I'm the one who can't answer. I looked around and tried to think of what to say. I was biting my lips nervously and my pale fingers started to brush my hair behind my ears.

"Uhm.. I'm sorry, I'm just worried," he broke the silence in my ears and I tried to look fine answering him.

"I'm fine, I'm sorry for what I acted yesterday..." I replied.

After I answered, I heard a tooting sound. (lol i know you know what i mean) He just hung up.

"That's rude.." I mumbled.

I was at the kitchen to get something to eat. Mom should be up maybe later because she'd be cooking lunch. I opened the cupboard and got some cookies from the jar. I opened the ref and grabbed a drink. After that, I went at the living room to watch dramas.

"Oppa, I love you..." the lady said as the tears flowed down through her cheeks. The man looked back at her and slowly went near her.

"Why?" he asked. She looked at him, still in tears.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Why? Why me? I don't deserve your love, I've made so many faults to you..." the lady smiled as he looked at her confusedly.

"It's because I love you, simple as that..."

"That's so cliché," I said as I turned off the television. "Or is it just because I know what she feels?" I giggled.

I went back at the kitchen to put the dishes in the dishwasher when I heard mom yawning.

I heard her footsteps going down, "Oh, you're here," mom smiled and took a seat at the dining. "Hyungki went over a while ago," she added.