제37장 (Chapter 37)

I didn't noticed that it took about a minute or more before we ended the kiss. Maybe because we both know that we still love each other and we can never let go of the memories we have done before. I got so excited with my feelings; it was like I am going to explode. I was so happy, never in my life I have felt such a big emotion, and it was all because of her.

"Jungkook.. I'm sorry," she cried as I gave her a warm hug.

"No, I am sorry. I should've told you what really happened to me from the start, I shouldn't have left you," I said and wiped off the tears flowing down to her cheeks.

She kept on shooking her head, disagreeing on every single statement I was letting go. I ignored it, I continued apologizing for all the faults I've done to her and to her friends. They moved out from Seoul to forget everything behind and get a new life, and it was all because of me. I didn't like the thought of forgetting, and it was so good that they didn't. Instead, they sacrificed. And I kind of feel guilty about it.

I stroke the strands of her soft hazel brown hair, and gently wiped off all the tears that have covered her whole face. I kissed her on the forehead, then to the cheeks, nose, eyes, down to the lips. As she quietly calmed herself down. Whenever she tried crying, I would immediately hush her and embrace her.

She looked so fragile and I knew she thought that I was the reason why she was shattered into many pieces. But I'm back, so there's no need for her to cry, because I'm going to build her up again.

"Can you tell me all the things that you've done when I was gone?" I asked as she breathe heavily, trying to stop herself from doing the 'heek' sound because of too much crying. She looked cute.

"I was heek so shocked when Bangtan heek said you were dead... I never heek believed them and I kept on hoping that you were still alive but heek you never cane back and all of us thought you heek were already gone," she said, wiping again the tears running out from her eyes.

I smiled, she was still cute. I want to pinch her cheeks and kiss it for how many times; I will never get used to it.

"You're 23, but you sounded like 10," I joked as she hit my arm.

"Not heek funny, Jeon Jungkook heek!" she said but I kept on giggling. She hit me once more.

Silence filled the room and the two if us were just staring at each other, admiring everything that we've missed for a long time. I looked at her with such contentment, I never thought I would be so in love with her when we were in high school. It was Sooyeon whom i used to call as my world. But look at me now, Lee Haneul made that 'world' even more meaningful and I have no regrets on choosing her.

Wait, choose? I didn't choose her. We were fated to fall in love with each other. And I will always try to do my best to keep the smiles she have missed few years back again. I will do everything for her, for our son, for the girls, for her mom, and of course, for Bangtan.

I heard the creeking sound of the door as the two of us looked back; we saw our little Jungha confused on why the hell are we hugging each other. Despite the fact that he didn't know I was his father. He went closer, and as soon as he was by the bed beside us, he ran towards Haneul and hugged her thighs. He looked at me, being so possessive to his mother. I didn't expect that my own son will also be my rival when it comes to Haneul.

"Omma, what did I just saw?" he asked without taking off his eyes from me. Haneul giggled, thinking how cute Jungha can be.

I knelt down, "Your mom was crying and she needs to be comforted, so I hugged her," I smiled but it seemed that it didn't worked out.