Chapter 41

The next day

The most annoying sound woke her up. She have lectures today so She better hurry up. She quickly showered and dressed up, her face devoid of any makeup but still She looked breathtaking. She looked around to see if She didn't forget anything. Oh my glasses- Yh She have started wearing glasses but that's a story for another day.

She went downstairs and saw madeeha. She also have lectures today. They ate breakfast in silence.

"Ya salim let's go"ummi said making him turn to look at her.

"Don't you know how to drive?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Haba ya salim help us and drop us mana" madeeha chirped in.

"I won't" he said trying to keep a straight face.

"Ayyah mera jaan pls, pretty pls" ummi said batting her eyelashes. These are the word's she use whenever she wants him to do something.

"Ohk fyn mera four eyes" he said and she rolled her eyes at him.

He dropped them at school and they all went to their various lecture hall, she sighted Amira, hamid& hamida so she walked up to them. The lectures ended pretty quickly and they were waiting for ya salim, Amira is waiting for Akhi Affan. Just then Maryam called Amira and asked her to follow them. She didn't have lectures today so she didn't come.

Just then ya salim came and they hopped into the car, it's always her in the front seat.

"Ya salim pls take us to anty Amina's house" Amira said.

"What will you do there?" He asked.

"Pls ya salim just take us, we won't take long" madeeha said.

"Pretty pls" i added pouting.

"Ohk fyn" he said and rolled his eyes well that's the perks of living with ummi.

Moments later they arrived at their house and they saw car's outside. She saw a Mercedes Benz which looked like Muhammad's car. They gave each other a knowing look then decided to go inside.

They went inside and decided to go to the living room downstairs. They saw men in there and Muhammad was among them then boom the news came.

"Masha Allah an daura aure, Allah ya sa ya alkhairi ya basu zaman lfy" a man said.

"Toh Muhammad Allah ya bada zaman lfy" another voice said.

"Ameen Ameen" Muhammad answered.

"Aje a kira amarya koh dan daga nan sai dakin miji ba Sai kowa yasani ba" another voice said.
(Go and call the bride. From here straight to her husband's house without anyone knowing)

Ummi froze there, she couldn't turn the doorknob anymore. How? Why? Why her?. Amira opened the door and walked in then they followed. All eyes turned to the people who just walked in. Just then the bride too came in standing close to her shocked groom.

"What the hell is happening here?" Amira yelled.

"Wait ummi I can explain pls" Muhammad said.

Slap

"Pls let me..." he said again.

Slap

"Hear me out pls" he said without once again.

Slap.

"One more word, just one and I will not hesitate to add another slap" ummi said her face devoid of any emotion. Then she turned to hanan.

"Hanan, why me? Why? What the hell did I ever do wrong to you?" Ummi asked on the verge of breaking down but decided against it. They must never see her weakness.