Chapter 20

"Keh wake up! Wake up!" I heard Adda sabeeha shouting my name.
I opened my eyes and saw her.

"Moi?" I asked.

"Come we're leaving right now" she said.

"Right now! You mean like right now? I did not even bath or eat" I said surprised.

"Who ask you to keep sleeping, here is the hijab I brought out from your luggage, put it on and come now everyone is already outside, we're not going to wait for you" she said.

"Ohk" I said.
You guy's are so selfish wollah, you didn't even bother waking me up and amira, I will deal with her.
I quickly put on my hijab and went downstairs, everyone was waiting for me. I greeted mami and the rest.

"Oya Oya let's go" mami said.

"Ayyah mami breakfast" i said pouting.

"Who ask you to keep sleeping, we will get you something on the way" mami said.
It was so hard to fight my tear's back and amira was laughing like a maniac, I know she did it on purpose, not waking me up. They all went out and left me in the living room. I went to the kitchen and I saw chips, ya Allah my favorite and I must eat it.

"Mama pls I want to eat the chips" i said to uncle Abdulazeez wife who came back to get something.

"Let me pack some, you can eat in the car since they're already outside" she said

"Ohk mama, i love you" i said while hugging her.

"I know you do" she said while shaking her head.
She packed some and handed it to me.

"This is my favorite food warmer, be sure to return it" she said while handing it to me.

"I will be sure to guard it with all my heart but I don't know if i will return it because the food warmer has stolen my heart" i said while winking at her and she laughed.
She asked me to wait for her in the living room, after a while she came back with something.

"Here, it's for you" she said while handing me a small, tiny box.
I collected and we went outside where they're waiting for me. I hugged mama, madeeha, Nasir and zayan before entering the car.
Me, amira, maryam, adda sabeeha and ya aneesa are in their car with their driver while mami and anty halima are in our car with the driver that brought us to kano.
I felt like crying while leaving kano, this city sure holds so many memories. I thought i would see ya salim but I didn't see him and honestly I wanted to see him for the last time.

Maybe it wasn't kaduna after all, maybe  this kano city will be the one to inflict so much pain in her, will our ummuAbiha ever return to kano?

***
Salim's pov
The day they are going back to kaduna.

The story she told me yesterday broke my heart, I felt sorry for her, I wanted to hug her and pacify her while she was crying but she's not my muharram. I wanted to tell her that everything will be okay but I couldn't bring Myself to say it.

They're leaving today, I don't want to see her leaving because I know it will break my heart so i stayed in my room but I should have just said goodbye. A mere goodbye won't hurt, will it?. The thing she wrote on one of the 500naira notes she gave me made me smile. It said.
"You're very handsome ya salim".

I peeped through my window and I saw her hugging my family with tear filled eyes but her eyes were searching for someone. She entered the car and they left. I didn't even ask for her number.
This is the end of my little love story. Will I ever see her again?, will I forget about her? But most importantly will I stop loving her or not?.

***
Unguwan rimi
Kaduna.
We arrived in kaduna after good 3hrs. I and Adda sabeeha swapped to our car and anty halima came back to their car.
Anty halima lives in malali low-coast and we live in unguwan rimi.
Since today is Monday I didn't go back to school, till tomorrow.
To be honest, kano was fun but why d0 I  feel like I will go back to kano again.
Tomorrow i will have to wake up early, I shrugged the thought of kano and I thought of my friends. I can't wait to go to school tomorrow.
With that thought she drifted to lala land.....

#####
Heyy lovelies 👋
Pls don't forget to vote.
And sorry about chapter 19, I was in a hurry when I wrote it.
So guy's will our ummuAbiha ever go to kano again?