Chapter 9

It's being two day's since we came to anty halima's house, today hamma Aneel and Muhammad visited and they're staying for a sleepover. Adda sabeeha and ya Aneesa are sharing a room while me and the duo are sharing a room. We didn't really talk about anything since we came because it's either one of us sleep's early or we forget. I didn't even tell them about the diamond necklace he gave me and the request to marry him later when we grow up.
We're currently in the theater room watching a kdrama. We're all fans of kdrama even bhai. We're watching Hidden love. The kdrama ended pretty quickly and we were all seated there talking.

"Uhm...bhai when are you getting married" I asked.

"If you bring a wife for me, I will surely get married". He answered with so much enthusiasm.

"Ohk!" I said while smirking.
The rest of the people where looking at me curious about what I'm going to do.

"Let's play truth or dare" Amira said.
We all agreed. Amira spinned the bottle and it stopped on me and her. An evil smile crept up her face, I know she's about to do something creepy or disgusting.

"T or D" she asked.
Either way, I know she has plans, so I chose D. I regretted it instantly because I know how evil Amira can be.

"I dare you to kiss any male in this room" she said while smiling.
I turned to look at her as if she has grown two heads.

"You're not serious, are you"? I asked with a raised brow.

"No I'm very serious, do I look like I'm joking" she said.

I looked and looked they're all my non muharram's how can I? well I can just kiss hamma Aneel, I thought.
I moved forward and gave him a peck on the cheek's. Amira was looking at me as if she wants to kill me, if look's could kill, I will be six feet under the ground. I smirked because I knew what she was planning.

She spinned the bottle and it stopped on Adda sabeeha and bhai.

"T or D" adda sabeeha asked.
He chose truth.
"Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked.
Why does she have to ask the most uninteresting question, whether he has a gf or not, I would make sure he bond's with Adda sabeeha. I hissed and glared at her before turning.
Amira spinned the bottle and it stopped on Muhammad and maryam.
"Truth or dare" she asked. Why is it that the head always face the female's and they have to ask the questions, well it's a good thing, I thought.
"Truth" he said.
"If you were asked to kiss any girl in here, who will you choose"? She asked with a glint of mischief in her eyes.
I never knew this gurl is cunning because she's an introvert and the most sensible among the four of us. Hanan is the ambivert, she's the same age as maryam while me and Amira are the extroverts, the craziest human beings on earth.

"Angry bird" he answered while looking at me with so much love.
The whole room was filled with Awww's.
Amira spinned the bottle and it stopped on maryam and hamma Aneel. I can see the way she blushed.

"Truth or dare", she asked.
"Truth" he said.
"Do you have a crush or girlfriend, if yes tell us about her" she said.

"I don't have a a girlfriend but I do have someone I'm crushing on, she's the most beautiful human being I have ever seen on earth. I scoffed at that statement....people really tend to say things when they're in love. She's very beautiful, calm and quiet, she's just perfect with her imperfections" he said while looking at maryam with so much love. I knew it's her so I decided to urge him further
"Who's she" I asked.
"Why will I tell you, you're not the one asking the question so keep quiet". He said while glaring at me.

"I'm the one asking, so pls tell us who's she". Maryam said.
I smirked, he won't be able to dodge this.

"It's you maryam, you" he said without hesitating.

"What about maimuna, your secondary school crush" I asked.

"Well she has a bf and moreover maybe I didn't really love her, what I felt for her wasn't love, real love was when I fell for maryam". He said with so much love.

"Well you're right, real love was when I fell for your sister, my noor and that reminds me, you didn't answer me, yes or no" Muhammad said.

"Yes, I accept your proposal" i said without hesitation.
The whole room was in Awwwwww.

"As small as you are, you're talking about love, you guy's need beating Wlhi" bhai said.

"Well it's because you have never fallen in love that's why and love doesn't care about young or adult" ya Aneesa said.

"Ohk guy's whatever, wahala for who no get bf, abeg let's continue our game" Amira said.
She spinned the bottle and it stopped on me and Ayaan. God this guy has being in here but you didn't even hear his voice. Whether or not he choose truth I'm still going to ask him why he's so quiet. Fortunately he chose truth.

"why are you always quiet" I asked.

"It's not like I'm always quiet, I talk but It's very peaceful being alone, while minding my business" he said.

"Wahala for the people who don't mind their business" i said while turning to face Amira.
It's not like I'm always quiet, I talk, I said while mimicking his voice. As if this is not the longest sentence I have heard him say since I came to this house; I mumbled to myself but loud enough for everyone to hear and they burst out laughing.
Amira spinned the bottle and it stopped on Ya Aneesa and Amira. Ya aneesa looked at her and smirked and I knew she was about to unravel something.

"Truth or dare" ya aneesa asked.
"Truth" ameera answered.

"Tell us one secret you have been hiding and if you did not tell the truth, you will give me 1000 and I will unravel the truth too". Ya aneesa said while wiggling her eyebrows with mischief.

"Ya aneesa, why are you like this and between me and the 1000 naira who kept who?" She asked on the verge of tears.

"If you don't have then just answer honestly" ya aneesa said.

"Fine, I'm in love with Muhammad's brother Ayman. Is your mind at peace now" she said while glaring at ya aneesa.
Honestly I don't know what's with my family members and glaring.
All of us looked at her surprised well except for Muhammad and ya aneesa, they knew all along.

"We have alot of catching up to do in the room" i and maryam said in unison while looking at her.
She spinned the bottle and it stopped on me and bhai.

"Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare" he said.
I smirked, this guy has no idea what's coming next,

"I dare you to choose any girl in here and take her on a date". I said with mischief.
Everyone burst out laughing well except him who kept quite.

"Sabeeha....." he said.