Chapter 40

Author's pov

Everyone was happy to meet ummi, it's being a while since they met up like this.

"Ya khalifa" she said.

"Birthday girl" he replied.

She greeted all the people on the table and hugged hamma Aneel and hamma abubakar. It was honestly so good seeing all her family around.

Ya salim kept talking to her but like the devil she is, she kept ignoring him. Well it's his fault, he messed with the wrong person.

She chatted with Muhammad for a while then went back to her friends group.

Her course mates hamid and hamida who are actually twin's and the only people her and Amira get along with in their class bade her farewell and left. The four of them are called the proud bitches. Everyone knows them in their department.

The party was over before maghrib, anty amina and her family left. No one followed them because no one want's to have a boring night.
Everyone came to Baba's house, I mean all the people that came, can you imagine that even Adda sabeeha and her husband came to spend the night there as if they don't have their own house.

Well the house was so full, everywhere was full of laughter and happiness. The girl's were vibing, the men were teasing them. Ummi was so happy to see her family altogether again.

The way Adda sabeeha and Adda Amra are behaving no one will guess that they're mothers. The latter a mother to two children and the former a mother to three children.

The whole house was lively, she was vibing with her cousin's and family. She missed hamma Aneel and mami so much.

Well can you all imagine that Amma and ya khalifa are dating. Baffa and amma are seriously thinking of getting them married.
Amira and ayman, maryam and hamma Aneel, Amma and ya khalifa, hanan and the person They don't know. Her and Muhammad or so she thinks. Madeeha and ayaan. Can you all imagine how on earth ayaaan fell for madeeha. During Adda sabeeha's wedding.

Ya aneesa is still waiting for Akhi, she has faith that he will come back and she has faith he won't break her heart.

Ummi looked at her whole family wishing this moment will last forever but god has other plan's.

*****
The next day everyone left, they all went back home. Ummi cried when they were leaving as if she was a 6yrs old girl.

She was so heartbroken, thank goodness they don't have lectures today and she can rest before tomorrow.

She went back and unwrapped all the gift's given to her.

She got so many jewelries, abaya's, shoes, hijab's, wrist watches, bouquets and so many other useful things. She was so happy.

Just then madeeha came in that baba is calling them. She went to Baba's living room and saw everyone there. She salamed and went inside.

"Ummi, madeeha" he called their name's trying to get their attention.

"Naam baba" they chorused.

"You know you're getting old and we're not getting any younger" he said again.

"Ummi you're in level three and  madeeha you're in your last year, so we have proposals for you guy's" he said and they looked at him.

"Baba I'm sorry, really really sorry, I can't do this maybe ummi" madeeha said trying to look as innocent as ever.

"Ummi are you in for this, look I'm not forcing you" baba said.

"Sorry baba but ummi is different so I'm out, I think next time but definitely not now" she said and the both of them hugged him smiling innocently.

"Ohk then no problem" he said and smiled.

"Oya stand up karku karya min miji" mama said and they burst into laughter.

Ummi admirer their relationship so much. When baba talked about marriage She felt  a pang in her chest.  She has never pictured her life with any guy except ya salim not even with the Muhammad she's dating and that's why she keeps asking herself is it infatuation or what?.

She shrugged the thought off and decided to call Muhammad. They chatted for a while before bidding each other good night. He was so happy when they talked, he didn't show her anything or let her doubt him.

She's going to get married to Muhammad or so she thought. She sighed dreamily. She has lectures tomorrow so she must wake up early.
She switched off the light, said her azkar and drifted into a deep slumber not knowing that tomorrow is going to be a worst day. Where she will discover the  biggest betrayal of her life.

————————————-•
    You all should get ready.
Pls don't forget to vote.
Muah 😘