38

Chapter 38

Pei Xingzhi raised the corner of his mouth, and held Meng Wanqiu's waist with his good hand, pulled her up, and sat her on his thigh.

Originally, Pei Xingzhi was sitting, and Meng Wanqiu squatted on the ground to change the bandage for him, but now Meng Wanqiu sat on Pei Xingzhi's legs, and the two looked at each other, Meng Wanqiu lowered her head, and Pei Xingzhi raised his head, with deep affection in his eyes.

The atmosphere became more and more ambiguous, and invisible pink bubbles appeared around. Meng Wanqiu put her hand on Pei Xingzhi's face, looking at his dense and heroic eyebrows, deep and tender eyes, high nose bridge, and pink lips, which looked particularly sexy.

The white and slender hand pressed and caressed Pei Xingzhi's lips, from the corners of his lips to the sexy lip beads in the middle.

"Why are you so beautiful? No wonder all the girls in the village like to look at you." Meng Wanqiu's voice was light and floating, like a question, but also like an answer to herself.

Pei Xingzhi's eyes darkened, and the hand on Meng Wanqiu's waist gradually tightened, and his voice became a little hoarse, "If I don't show it to them, I'll show it to you."

After saying that, he buried his head in Meng Wanqiu's neck, took a deep breath, and felt the warm and unique breath on her body. His Adam's apple rolled up and down, and his blush spread from the roots of his ears to under his collarbone.

"It doesn't matter, they can look if they want, anyway, she is already mine."

Meng Wanqiu was very generous. Everyone has the right to appreciate beauty. As long as you don't touch her, it won't lose a piece of meat to look at her a few times.

Pei Xingzhi frowned slightly and bit Meng Wanqiu's neck unhappily.

Why didn't she have a possessive desire for him? He couldn't stand other men's eyes on her, and he didn't like her attention on people who had nothing to do with him.

Whenever there was a similar situation, Pei Xingzhi's heart was extremely bitter, as if he had drunk a few jars of vinegar.

"Hiss, be gentle, are you a dog?"

Meng Wanqiu wanted to push Pei Xingzhi away, but was restrained by his strong arms. Because she didn't want to touch his injured hand, she didn't dare to struggle.

After Pei Xingzhi bit her, he licked her and kissed her with heartache.

The tingling sensation spread from the sensitive neck to the whole body. Meng Wanqiu twisted uncomfortably, but touched something. Her body froze instantly and she dared not move.

Pei Xingzhi hummed in pain.

The cold voice was a little hoarse, which made her more sexy. The voice mixed with the warm breath entered Meng Wanqiu's sensitive ears, making her soften instantly and press her weight on Pei Xingzhi.

Pei Xingzhi's mind moved, and he used his arms to lift Meng Wanqiu with one hand.

Meng Wanqiu screamed and quickly hugged Pei Xingzhi's neck.

Creak--

The door was kicked open, and then there was another creak, and the door was tightly closed.

As dusk fell, the sky was covered with a layer of dark purple gauze. The Qinghe Village, which was shrouded by the mountains, was filled with curling smoke, and the farmhouses were lit up with dim light and shadows.

In the kitchen, Pei Xingzhi and Meng Wanqiu were on each side, busy with their own things, without talking, but the atmosphere was very warm.

Because she was busy with the autumn harvest these days, she was very tired physically and mentally, so Meng Wanqiu planned to cook a good meal to replenish her family.