108

Chapter 108

Because of the incident at the last Zong family wedding banquet, Xu Huizhu became a little suspicious, and it was rare for her to doubt Tao Yongchang who loved her deeply.

One night, when the couple was sleeping, Xu Huizhu couldn't help but test each other.

"Husband!"

Xu Huizhu pulled the hem of Tao Yongchang's pajamas, her eyes were full of spring, her voice was gentle, and the tail tone was drawn out.

Tao Yongchang immediately understood what Xu Huizhu meant, patted her hand, "No, I'm too busy at work recently, wait until I'm done."

Xu Huizhu was a little unhappy in her heart. She had a big demand to begin with, and she was only in her mid-forties this year. She took good care of her figure and appearance, and looked like she was in her early thirties.

However, her purpose today was not this.

Xu Huizhu lowered her eyes, and her eyelashes cast a shadow on her lower eyelids, which made Tao Yongchang's mind move.

But then she thought of the bad things at work, and all her thoughts disappeared, leaving only anger.

"Hubby, what do you think about us having another child?"

"What?" Tao Yongchang was shocked and couldn't believe his ears.

Xu Huizhu turned over and lay on Tao Yongchang, and continued: "Child, let's have another child."

"No, Huizhu, why do you suddenly have such an idea?"

Xu Huizhu looked at Tao Yongchang aggrievedly, "Why can't I have such an idea? I'm only 45, You are only in your early fifties and in good health. Now, Yaya is in college and is only home for one or two days a month. The second child's family is not in the capital, and the eldest child's family does not live with us. I am lonely at home alone, so I want to have a child to accompany me. "

Tao Yongchang was speechless for a moment before he found his voice and stroked Xu Huizhu's back, "Huizhu, listen to me, our health is good, but we are indeed not young. It can't be seen without giving birth, but no one can guarantee that there will be no problems after giving birth. If you feel lonely, bring Haohao to accompany you for a few days. Let's forget about having a child."

Xu Huizhu's eyes flashed, "I would like to bring Haohao over, but you know the relationship between me and the eldest child, that is, Just being polite on the surface. If I bring the child here just because I'm afraid of being alone, not only the eldest son, but also the eldest son's wife will have opinions. I won't do such a disgusting thing. "

After saying that, Xu Huizhu hugged Tao Yongchang's neck and said coquettishly: "Hey, Lao Tao, just let me give birth. There's nothing wrong with my body. When I get pregnant, I will definitely go to the hospital for a check-up on time every week. I'll be fine."

Tao Yongchang pulled down Xu Huizhu's arm, his face not very happy, "Huizhu, I can listen to you on other things, but you have to listen to me on this matter."

"But--"

"No buts, just like that, I'm tired."

After saying that, Tao Yongchang ignored the stunned Xu Huizhu, pulled the quilt, turned over and fell asleep with his back to Xu Huizhu.

Xu Huizhu's mood hit rock bottom. She stared at Tao Yongchang's back without blinking, with an ambiguous emotion in her eyes.

This failure did not make Xu Huizhu give up.

Later, she talked to Tao Yongchang several times in a row, and even went to the hospital for a physical examination, which showed that her body could fully withstand the risks of having a child.