97

Chapter 97

The day of the college entrance examination is approaching, but Meng Wanqiu and Pei Xingzhi still need to go to work.

Early in the morning, the couple finished breakfast, packed up their things, and prepared to go out.

"Xixi, when you wake up later, go to Grandma Feng's house by yourself, okay? Don't run around." Meng Wanqiu pulled down the quilt that covered Xixi's head, revealing her round little head.

"Got it~." Xixi still held the bottle in one hand and her little tiger doll on the other side, and replied in a sleepy and baby voice.

Meng Wanqiu touched her head and didn't say much. She usually gave instructions like this, and the little girl knew what to do.

After Mom and Dad left, Xixi slept for more than an hour. During this time, Aunt Feng came to see her. Seeing that the little girl was still sleeping, she didn't urge her to get up.

In this winter, if the child wants to sleep a little longer, just let her do it.

On the wide kang, covered with a thick quilt, there was a small bulge in the middle. The bulge moved and stopped. After a while, it moved again, and then a furry little head emerged from the quilt.

Meng Wanqiu had just pulled Xixi out, and then she crawled back into the quilt. In winter, Xixi didn't even want to expose her head.

Although she woke up, Xixi still didn't want to get up. The little arm gathered the quilt, wrapped herself tightly, with only her head exposed, like a small dumpling.

Xixi yawned lazily, looked around, and shouted in a small voice: "Grandma!"

No one answered.

Xixi was not disappointed, and continued to lie on the bed, staring at a certain place with unfocused eyes, like a wooden block.

Not long after, Xixi was completely awake. She turned over and crawled back into the quilt, and could only see a bulge in the wide quilt.

Huh--

After coming out of the quilt, Xixi's hair had turned into the thorns on the back of a little hedgehog. Because the static electricity was all standing up, she didn't notice it, took a deep breath, and then slowly exhaled.

Xixi is almost suffocating!

Then, Xixi pulled out her clothes one by one from the quilt.

It turned out that Xixi was looking for clothes to wear today in the quilt.

Xixi is now three and a half years old, and Meng Wanqiu and Pei Xingzhi have taught her how to dress herself.

Every night, Meng Wanqiu would prepare clothes for Xixi to wear the next day and put them next to her pillow. In winter, she would put clothes in the quilt to ensure that she would be warm when she woke up the next day.

After finding the clothes, Xixi put them on one by one, first the clothes, the base shirt, the base sweater... and finally the cotton coat, a total of five pieces. After putting on the clothes, put on the pants, put the calves into the trouser legs, then stand up and pull up the pants, just like that, put on one by one.

The movements were still a little unfamiliar, slow and not smooth.

But for a three-and-a-half-year-old child, being able to dress himself was already a great thing.

After changing clothes, it was like completing a big thing. Xixi pursed her lips and clapped herself, "Xixi is great~"

After changing clothes, Xixi pulled the quilt on the kang neatly, tidying it up corner by corner, and then put the little tiger doll next to the pillow, patted the doll's belly, and said in a baby voice: "Little tiger, good boy~ You go on sleeping, Xixi is going to get up."