94

Chapter 94

Jiang Xiuxiu met her current husband Tao Wei on the train. Someone took her seat and Tao Wei helped her.

Jiang Xiuxiu had a crush on Tao Wei, but she was busy and couldn't have much contact with him. After getting off the train, she forgot about it.

But what people didn't expect was that she and Tao Wei had such a good relationship. They met again in the provincial capital. In order to thank him for his help on the train, she invited him to dinner.

During the conversation, she learned about his family background. He was from the capital and came to the grassroots to gain experience at the request of Tao's father.

Jiang Xiuxiu is good-looking. She has been away from home for the past few years and has accumulated a calmness and competence that a girl of her age does not have. This kind of Jiang Xiuxiu attracted Tao Wei's attention.

The man has feelings, and the woman has intentions. The two of them got together naturally.

Of course, Tao Wei did not know Jiang Xiuxiu's background. He only thought that she was born in the countryside and was adopted by her parents to her uncle who was a small cadre.

Although he was not very satisfied with Jiang Xiuxiu's family background, Jiang Xiuxiu's own excellence was enough to make up for it. In addition, Tao Wei did have feelings for Jiang Xiuxiu, so he did not care about these shortcomings.

When they got married, Jiang Xiuxiu and Jiang Bo had a secret talk for a whole night, and she stopped doing speculation after that. As for the ending of the black market boss of the commune who originally partnered with her in business, she didn't know.

Anyway, it was all handed over to Jiang Bo to deal with.

Not long after, Jiang Bo made a big move because of one thing and was promoted.

Jiang Xiuxiu didn't know what it was, but her family was promising, and she also had a share of the glory. She told Tao Wei about it, and Tao Wei was very happy and began to use his family's influence to support Jiang Bo.

At the same time, the Tao family also had different views on the marriage between Jiang Xiuxiu and Tao Wei. Tao Wei was the second child in the Tao family, with an older brother and a younger sister. His brother was five years older than him, had married, and had a pair of children. His sister is eight years younger than him and is still in school. His father is in his fifties and his mother is in her forties. She is his father's wife.

Because they live far away, the Tao family did not come to attend Tao Wei's wedding. This year, Tao Wei and Jiang Xiuxiu will return to the capital to be with their family during the Spring Festival.

In Qinghe Village, after Meng Fengdong told Pei Xingzhi about Jiang Bo, Pei Xingzhi went to the commune and went to Sun Ge's house the next day.

Sun Ge was very happy to see Pei Xingzhi, whom he had not seen for a long time, and warmly invited Pei Xingzhi into the house.

"Oh, Xingzhi is here, come on, come in quickly." Sun's wife held the child and greeted Pei Xingzhi.

"Sister-in-law, please sit down. This is Xiaohai." Pei Xingzhi touched Sun Xiaohai's head and handed the gift in his hand to the little guy.

Sun Xiaohai is Sun Ge's child. Now he is three years old and shy. When he saw the gift handed over by his uncle, he looked at his father. When his father nodded, he pursed his lips and whispered, "Thank you, uncle."

Pei Xingzhi said it was okay.

Sun Ge saw that Pei Xingzhi came for something, so he pulled him into the house directly. Sun's wife poured water for them outside.