99

Chapter 99

The three-inch-tall Xixi had no way to break free from the big hand behind her. Her entire face was not even as big as an adult's palm. She couldn't bite or kick anyone.

Xixi's eyes suddenly went dark.

She was finished.

"Are you scared, little girl? Do you dare to mess around?"

A familiar, smiling voice came from behind. Xixi's body froze, her mouth squinted, and tears quickly gathered in her eyes.

Feeling the back of her hand burning, Meng Mingxia panicked and immediately turned Xixi around and hugged her. She saw that Xixi's eyes were red and big tears were falling.

"Hey, dear, stop crying, stop crying, uncle is wrong, shouldn't scare our Xixi?"

The darling baby cried, Meng Mingxia didn't remember to teach her, immediately hugged the little girl and coaxed her softly.

Xixi hugged her uncle's neck and cried, but the sound of crying was very small. She was worried that if she cried too loudly, it would attract the attention of bad people.

Meng Mingxia was on vacation and was going to visit his sister and niece on July 15, but when he passed by Li's house, he noticed something wrong inside.

He didn't go in, but hid around and secretly observed what was going on inside.

Not long after, the kids who were playing outside came back, and he saw Xixi. He didn't say hello to Xixi because he was afraid of attracting the attention of bad guys.

After a while, he saw a little fat boy walking into the Li family, and then he heard voices from inside, but they stopped soon.

At this time, Meng Mingxia was going to climb over the wall from the back to see what was going on inside, but he saw Xixi, who was supposed to go home, was back again.

He also stopped at the door of the Li family out of curiosity, and it seemed that he wanted to go in and take a look. At that time, Meng Mingxia's heart almost stopped.

But fortunately, Xiao Hui was powerful and pulled the little guy away.

Just when Meng Mingxia was about to let go of his worries, Xixi, the little thing, came back and hid in his hiding place, observing the Li family's movements like a little mouse.

Meng Mingxia: "..."

What kind of mother raises what kind of daughter.

Meng Mingxia was almost laughing out of anger.

From Xiaohui's appearance, the little guy should have guessed that something was wrong with the Li family, but the little thing didn't know how to leave, but also sneaked back.

Look, he was still talking about whether to follow him.

Hearing this, Meng Mingxia made up his mind to teach this little thing a lesson, don't think that knowing a little kung fu is amazing.

Then, the previous scene appeared.

However, Meng Mingxia finally softened his heart towards Xixi. When Xixi cried, he remembered to teach her a lesson, and his heart almost melted.

After a simple coaxing, Xixi was not an ignorant child. She knew that she had done something wrong and did not blame her uncle for scaring her.

Meng Mingxia sent Xixi to the door of Feng's house, but did not go in to say hello. He patted her head and said, "Stay at home and don't run around, or I will tell your mother."

Knowing that this was not the time to be naughty, Xixi nodded obediently, "Uncle, be careful."

Meng Mingxia nodded, did not say much, turned around and left.