78

Chapter 78

Dusk is approaching, the western sky is dyed into a dreamy lavender, and occasionally a few birds fly by, like a beautiful painting.

The wall is covered with roses, white walls and green leaves, a well-growing vegetable field, a neat and tidy stone yard, and a dozing puppy.

Under the lush jujube tree, on the simple bamboo lounge chair, the green silk falls like a waterfall, the delicate eyebrows and eyes are shining, and they lightly lean on the white jade-like arms.

Pei Xingzhi's black eyes flashed, and he picked up the green silk. The silky touch passed through his hands, and tender ripples appeared in his heart.

"Ahhh--" The little light bulb was unwilling to give in and wanted to attract the adults' attention.

Meng Wanqiu stood up, casually lifted the hair on her temples behind her ears, and clapped her hands, "Give it to me, give the little guy a bath."

Pei Xingzhi nodded, put the little guy in her mother's arms, and went to prepare.

The little guy watched his father walk away without looking back, shouting with his little mouth, waving his little hands, and his eyes widened, as if he couldn't believe that his father had abandoned her like this.

Meng Wanqiu bent her knees and lay on her back, letting the boy sit on her belly, leaning on her thighs, holding her two lotus-like little hands, "Oh, oh, what are you talking about? You can't even stay with mom for a while. I'm going to work tomorrow, and you won't see mom all day."

The boy looked at his father's figure reluctantly until he could no longer see her. Then he turned his eyes to his mother, opened his mouth, showing his pink gums, squinted his eyes and smiled, very servile.

Meng Wanqiu was happy and waved the boy's arm, "Little dog, why don't you want your dad, huh."

The boy didn't know what his mother said, but seeing his mother laughing happily, he also smiled foolishly, waving his little hands vigorously.

If she wasn't still young and weak, Meng Wanqiu would have felt that the little guy was going to jump up on her belly.

Not long after, Pei Xingzhi came out with a wooden basin, poured hot water into it, added some cold water, and put his hand in to test the temperature.

Yeah, it's suitable.

He went into the house again and took out the little guy's toiletries. The shampoo and bath were all done by Meng Wanqiu herself when she had nothing to do.

Pei Xingzhi spread the fluffy blanket on the table, and Meng Wanqiu took the little guy into her arms.

Prepared to put the little guy on the blanket, undress her and take a bath.

Eh--

Meng Wanqiu looked down and saw that the little guy's little paws were hooked on her collar and wouldn't let go, and his little head was arching on her chest.

Well, the little kid is hungry again after eating.

Pei Xingzhi chuckled and helped to loosen the little guy's claws. Meng Wanqiu stood up and poked the little guy's nose unhappily, "Little kid."

Take off your clothes and carry the little guy into the basin. The couple cooperated, one held the little guy's head, and the other quickly washed the little guy's hair and body. Although the weather was not cold now, they still washed as soon as possible to avoid catching a cold.

After washing, the two adults also sweated. Meng Wanqiu wrapped the little guy in a towel and went into the house, while Pei Xingzhi cleaned up the mess outside.